Anyone help welcome

Ok as I've talked before about this girl I like and I'm not sure if she likes me or not I mean she walks with me after class and never makes excuses to leave or anything, she laughs at what I say and smiles..the other day I complimented her on how her hair looked and she smiled and said thankyou.

My question is this..she's never mentioned seeing anyone so do you think the odds are good she'd say yes if I asked her to a movie or something and anyone got any tips on how to ask without sounding too stupid..I'm a shy person but I've learned to get over it a lot.

Thanks for reading and replying.

Hey,

From what you have said it does sound like she's taking a alot of interest in you and if she's not making any excuses to leave you then i think that speaks for itself (she obviously likes you). I think that you should ask her out to a movie or something (even if your friends she gonna say yes). If she hasn't mentioned that she has a bf then i shouldn't think that she has one and that you shouldn't waste your time and just ask her out already. Just be yourself when you ask her out that's all you can be and that's all she'd expect from you.

All the best ,

- whitefang

so you figure she has interest in me?..well I hope your right I mean I'm not the only one initiating conversation either I don't know if that means anything I mean she's started talking to me before a few times.. Thanks for replying anyone else have their 2 cents to add?