Help question to the girls (SEX)

I am 17 and my is 16. and we have been dating for 1 1/2 years. we have tryed to have sex but i can t get in, this is imbarrising. i dont no if its the position or what going on, but we have tryed 2 times and she said it hurt to much and wanted to stop so we did, and im not the flexible, and shit so, and she said its probly because im so big not bragging. and well the next time we try i want to get throw so some position would be nice to no or any advice on skill or anything to help. i dont want it to happen again.

A girl's first time is painful, that's to be expected. I know this sounds unpleasant but next time you have to tell her that she can't stop you, even tho it hurts. I went through this myself, and it's much better to get it over with in one shot rather than repeatedly try, make it halfway, and then quit. It's like ripping a band-aid off.

Maybe you have difficulties getting inside of her because she's dry. Perhaps you should buy some lubricant and apply it to the both of you before trying again.

What exactly was hurt and needs to heal? A girl will usually bleed the first time or two - that is normal. If she was bleeding a lot either she was having her period or she needs to go to a gynecologist for help.

Astroglide is a good lube and you can get it at a pharmacy on the shelves or in a department store that has a personal care section, next to the condoms. Any lubrication you use cannot be made with petroleum or it will cause the condom to break.

Other things you could do would be finger her. Lick your fingers so they are slippery and massage her genitals. Slowly put one finger after another in. This should help make her looser so you will fit.