Back Hair Removal, Please Help

I am 17 and really hairy for my age. I have a lot of hair on my back and want to know the easiest way to get it off because it really bothers me. I look up hair removal in the search engine and it just gives a bunch of sites where you can buy hair removal products. I would like to know what product is the best and easiest.

Because its on your back it would be easier to get someone else to do it to make sure that you get it all. There would be nothing worse than a back with patcchy bits of hair. So if you have someone you trust you could ask them to help you or you could go to a beauty salon and have them professionally do it for you. As for the best product it depends on the thickness and how much hair there is on your back. If you decide to do it yourself ask the people where you are buying the product to ask you whcih would be best for you.

I helped a bf with this once and we used nair. It seemed to work fine, but definatly do a test first to make sure you are not allergic. I agree with getting somone else to do it. If you feel stupid asking one of your buddies or a girl to do it for you, I bet your mom would be understanding and most likely has dabbled with several hair removal processes. If you have a good after school job there is lasor removal too. Seeing that you are only 17 there is a chance this hair could get thicker as you age.

My advice would be to first work out whether the hair problem is as bad as you think it is.

If you decide you want to remove it I'd suggest going to a salon and having it waxed. It's not that expensive (at least not in Australia), sure it hurts a bit but you get used to that and it's gone for 6 weeks or so.

If you feel like you want to get rid of it go to the salon knowing that lots of other guys of all ages get waxing done.

Chin up dude - it's easily fixed!