Friends or More??

Hey everyone,

I have been hanging out with this girl going to restaurants, bowling tennis and it has been pretty fun. I am a little confused though because I dont know what this means to her. I figure that if I ask her to a movie on Valentine's Day then if she says yes then she is interested. I was thinking also about asking her how she feels. Not sure which one or if either one should be better. Is it general better to let things happen or should I come clean?

Hi,

I suggest letting it go with the flow. I mean your doing all of these things together so obviously she enkoys your company. If she doesn't have a bf i would suggest asking her out to the movies on Valentines Day but don't tell her how you feel just yet. Watch her body language when she talks to you, does she play with her hair? Does she make constant eye contact? Has she said anything that might indicated that she might like you more than a friend. If she hasn't i think you should just play it cool 8) be a friend for a while go out together a little more and see how your frienship progresses, who knows what might happen.

"You hold the key to your own future, the problem is choice"

Hope this has helped you.

-[ kamui ]-

I think you should ask her out for Valentines Day & see how she reacts... If she says yes- bring her flowers or something to let her know you like her "more than friends" and see how it goes...

If she says no, she will tell you why. She may also ask your intentions when you ask her out but she may be feeling the same as you... just hesitant to say anything to you or she could be unsure at this point.