Feeling so alone...

Anyone else feel as alone in this world as I do? I am just so sick of the only decient people I ever meet, blowing me off constantly like I hardly matter to them. I don't know, just feeling really alone lately and kinda of want to hide out in my room all weekend. Lock myself in. Anyone else feel as alone as me? Heh, appropriate topic for the name of this website eh?

-Wolfy1818

Hey,

I know exactly how you feel. Locking yourself up in your room, keeeping as far away from people as possible.

That was exactly how I felt last year. My best friend dumped me, my grandmother passed away and my only sibling went away. My parents don't understand me at all and all my friends in school keep away from me.

It felt awfully bad but it's better now. I have threee awesome friends who are extremely funny and who never fails to put a smile upon my face.

I'm sure it'll be the same for you. Don't grieve and do anything stupid.

No one deserves your tears and the one that does will not make you cry.

I really hope you life will take a positive turn but meanwhile do whatever you like except stay in room. It bad for the meantal health. Trust me, last year I had a few depressions that were hard to deal with. You do not want that so get out and have some fun. Get some fresh air and get new friends. Not all of them will hurt you but if they do, just take they lightly like the quote above.

Wish you best of luck.

Hi,

I've been there. You know what I did? If I felt like spending the weekend in my room...... I did.

Sometimes you just need to spend time with yourself and get to know yourself better. The fact is, even if you are alone, you should NOT feel lonely. So, that is where you may want to begin. Go out and buy a book you like, spend a Saturday in bed reading it. Get to be your best friend.

When that happens, you go back out into the world and you know, whether people like you or not, you like yourself. That confidence will be infectous to other people.

I can only tell you what worked for me. That worked for me.

Anyone else feel as alone in this world as I do? I am just so sick of the only decient people I ever meet, blowing me off constantly like I hardly matter to them. I don't know, just feeling really alone lately and kinda of want to hide out in my room all weekend. Lock myself in.

I feel the same Wolfy.

hey guys

routerx

i see where your coming from because reading is a great thing but you cant use it as an escape goat, isn't the book just as bad as a friend because once the book is finished isnt it like the friend dumping you, because you dont have that best friend to back you up anymore?

but wolfy i know the feeling, it feels as if no one would care if you werent there tomorrow, its as if no one listens no matter how much you scream, they cant hear you. sometimes i just want to hide in my room until the weekend is over too.

i hope your friends realise how important you are to them

~LJ =;

I suppose i am feeling similar to you at the moment. Mi grandad recently passed away, my friends dont seem to hang out with me as much as they used to and the girl that i like doesnt appear to like me anymore that as a friend (she is also getting more attention from other boys who really dont deserve her).

I find that when i work out or listen to music it helps me to relax and i feel like i have no worries in the world. I go out and live my life the way i want to live it, i dont let other people boss me around anymore.

I hope it is comforting in some way to know that there are other people who feel the same as you do, everybody pulls through.

It's is comforting to know others are feeling how I do, even right now on this very weekend. I feel sorry for you who are in my situation but it does feel good to not be the only one. I decided to make a little list of the things that either always make me feel good or have in the past and keep that list in mind this weekend. Here they are (if you care):

1.) Working out

2.) Programming

3.) Arnold Movies!

4.) Reading

5.) Writing novel/poetry

6.) Hiking

7.) The beach

8.) A trip to get an ice cream cone

9.) The occasional video game

10.) Spend time on enotalone board (done.)

11.) Clean my room

That's about all I got right now. I am kinda decided to lock myself in my room for awhile guys. I understand the importance of getting out and doing things to make you feel good but luckily looking at my list, I have a lot of options of things I can do in my room. So I appreciant the help really and I will be checking back here often this whole weekend so feel free to give me some more insight into this situation. I am really sick of the only decient people I meet who seem like they could be a decient friend or even girlfriend some day, blowing me off. It bytes. But thank you so much for the help so far.

-Wolfy1818

Im sure that you will soon find a friend who will not 'blow you off'. If you just keep positive and friendly then i am certain that you will find them. Honestly, i believe that i only have one friend whom i will stay in touch with past school but it is still good to know.

I also enjoy drawing to, kind of, draw what i am feeling and it helps me feel better whenever i am down.

• 2 weeks later...

i understand how you feel but please try hard to stay happy, if they blow you off then they not decient or worth knowing you dont worry jus try hard to make yourself be happy without putting others down. just try going to place with alot of people if you are feeling very lonely. go to clubs or anything but im sure you wont be lonely long if you try hard and show others wat a ghreat person you are. I wish you the best of luck.

I feel so alone right now it is not funny. I do have a sidekick though(daughter) and that makes it a little better. But I feel like no one sees the world like I do. I've honestly wondered whether I was adopted or even an alien from another planet, with the looks I get from people, and how I relate, it's like I am. And I've tried to find solace in religion, in seeking out an old boyfriend, etc. Anything to make me feel like I'm not alone or so strange. Nothing so far. I should cheer you up, but I feel more like relating.

ITS NORMAL...I WENT THROUGH A STAGE WHERE I JUST WANT TO CRAWL IN MY BED AND SLEEP THROUGH LIFE..NOT THE WAY TO BE U NEED TO THANK GOD UR STILL HERE IM SORRY BOUT UR FRIENDS BUT THERES PLENTY OF TIME U CAN SPEND WITH UR FAM..COUSINS NEAR BY MAYBE? U KNOW U CAN USUALLY COUNT OF THEM TO TAKE U PLACES N STUFF U KNOW?? GET OUT AND INJOY LIFE..MAYBE IF U ARE REALLY DOWN..U CAN FOCUS ON WHAT "U" LIKE TO DO..EVERYBODY NEEDS ALONE SPACE ONCE IN A WHILE..WHEN IM IN THIS MOOD I USUALLY GET OUT MY PENS AND PAPER AND WRITE POEMS OR LETTERS , TAKE MYSELF OUT SHOPPIN OR THE MOVIES..ITS ALSO A GOOD WAY TO GET GIRLS TO CHECK U OUT AND COME UP AND CONVERSATE WITH U..WHEN UR WITH A WHOLE CROWD GIRLS ARE USUALLY TIMID AND SHY..BUT IF U BY URSELF..U MIGHT MEET A GIRL WHO REALLY LIKES U..

I HOPE IVE HELPED U OUT SOME..lOVE YA BYE!