pre-cum & E.C.P. what are the chances?

nc604

i didn't ejaculate at all, and withdrew only after maybe 20 seconds. and we didn't use any protection. i just realized that i didn't want to do it, and neither did my partner. but we're still worried that she could get pregnent. about 2 hours later, maybe slightly less, she took an emergency contraceptive pill, the Plan B one. she took one then, and then took the second pill 12 hours later like she was supposed to. her "bleeding" was due to come about a day after the incident. could she still get pregnent?

i didn't ejaculate at all, and withdrew only after maybe 20 seconds. and we didn't use any protection. i just realized that i didn't want to do it, and neither did my partner. but we're still worried that she could get pregnent. about 2 hours later, maybe slightly less, she took an emergency contraceptive pill, the Plan B one. she took one then, and then took the second pill 12 hours later like she was supposed to. her "bleeding" was due to come about a day after the incident. could she still get pregnent?

I've used ECP twice. Both times, I was told that I shouldn't expect my period until 2 weeks after the ECP.

So.. if 2-4 weeks pass with no menstruation, I'd be concerned.

I've used ECP twice. Both times, I was told that I shouldn't expect my period until 2 weeks after the ECP.

So.. if 2-4 weeks pass with no menstruation, I'd be concerned.

thanks. that's kinda relieving because her period's been late and we were getting worried. is 2 weeks after you take the ECP that menstruation would come? or are you saying it'll come two weeks late the next time it's due to come?

thanks. that's kinda relieving because her period's been late and we were getting worried. is 2 weeks after you take the ECP that menstruation would come? or are you saying it'll come two weeks late the next time it's due to come?

I was told that I should expect my period 2 weeks after I took the ECP. For me, this was the case.

How long has it been now?