Why is he being so mean to me

Well, whenever I've lived with a girlfriend, there always has been problems. We lost respect for each other. So, I don't suggest living with anyone in the first place prior to marriage (just MY opinion).

The reason I say this is that if you are having sex and living together and not married, then... wassup? I mean, your relationship is going no where then. There is no such thing as a TRIAL RUN. All of life is one big showtime. So, I don't suggest this lifestyle.

My guess is that he doesn't respect you or maybe even himself right now.

I suggest moving out unless you know you will be marrying him. Just my opinion.

Give him space! This is what happened just before my ex broke up with me. We didn't live together but i was at his place just about every night. I did what you shouldn't - that is ask him what's wrong, get upset, not leave him alone.

Don't try to ask him what is wrong. Men have trouble communicating their feelings.

Could you stay at a friends place or go on a short holiday?

If not just stay out of his way for a little while. If it continues, and he won't talk properly --then i would end it before he does. I know this is probably not what you want to happen but relationships take 2 people + communcation + trust + understanding...if these things aren;t there anymore..tehn you both have to want to work it out...otherwise there is no point. You will be happier for it in the long run.