Ideas?????

groofey

Hi,

I like the chocolate idea from sisterlynch, too. You could also think of asking your 'date' out to the movies. But a fancy card with a few of your kind words would be good enough, really. As long as you make sure that it comes straight from your heart.

If you feel a little awkward over asking this 'date' out, you could try to hint as of today. Say: "Hey ... I like your shirt" and make other compliments. I am a guy and I certainly would LOVE to hear compliments from women, no matter if I am interested in them or not. It's always nice. You could also stop and talk to him about movies he likes or other interests he has (sports? music?).

I hope this was of help to you and wish you good luck. Happy Valentine Day in advcance to you.

~ SwingFox ~

Hey,

I would like to say, it's really the thought that counts.

I myself just started receiving Valentines presents in the past couple of years, and the Valentines Presents I get are touching, it could be a bear to a flower, even chocolates.

So I would just like to say, It's the thought that makes us love the present, the thought that you even bothered to get us a present. Thats what makes us happy and love the pressie.

Goodluck.! and Happy Valentines Day