so what does this mean

8) okay,

so my ex said that he wanted nothing to do with me, but about a week later, last night, he called me on the phone to see how i was doing. the day before he called me, from salt lake where he is visiting his family, i was hanging out in town with my best friend and his best friend, my ex's best friend i mean and mine, and we all went out for chinese and i was talking about my ex and his best friend was all, you know what he doesn't hate you, he still cares about you and you would know if he hated you. so then last night the night after i talked to his best friend my ex calls me. so he told me like two weeks ago that he just needed some space and then like a week before last night when he called me he said that he wanted nothing to do with me. so maybe the whole space thing and backing off is working. do you think that he might want me back. we went out for 11 moths. well thatst the best i can put it, please reply.

thankyou,

love Qtpie87 0X

if i was you, i wouldn't assume that he wants to get back with you. it does seem like by the way he's acting now (calling you) it seems like maybe he does, but he might also be trying to be nice. maybe he heard that you thought he hated you, so now he's trying to make it seem like he doesn't, or maybe he feels bad for telling you he didn't want anything to do with you. don't wait around for him thinking that he wants to get back with you because he might not. if you are comfortable asking him, you should ask him what his feelings are for you right now.

wll how can i let him know that i still love him without freaking him out. he already told me a few weeks ago to stop telling him that because he thinks it's me trying to make him feel bad and get back for me. i don't need him i just love him and i want to be together. i love him so much. i want to know how, any tricks or ways to kinda get them back. i love him and i would give up everything i have for him. i would be living on the cold street and i would have nothing and still be happy as long as i knew that he loved me and that he wouldn't leave me. so do any of you know how i can get my snuggle bear back, thats what i used to call him i know he still loves me i think that he is just trying to figur things out. well do you have any suggestions? oh yeah, does anyone know what shibby means?

if you think he is trying to figure things out, then give him that chance. im sure if you have told him many times that you still love him, then he realizes it, but if he needs time to figure things out then he needs time. if he still loves you & wants to be with you, then he will be back, but unfortunately, its not going to be right now. not giving him that that chance to figure things out is not going to make him come back any sooner, its only going to delay every thing. i think right now you should just try to move on. it is hard, but you are broken up & its possible that he's not coming back so just try to move on right now.

if you think he is trying to figure things out, then give him that chance. im sure if you have told him many times that you still love him, then he realizes it, but if he needs time to figure things out then he needs time. if he still loves you & wants to be with you, then he will be back, but unfortunately, its not going to be right now. not giving him that that chance to figure things out is not going to make him come back any sooner, its only going to delay every thing. i think right now you should just try to move on. it is hard, but you are broken up & its possible that he's not coming back so just try to move on right now. if its meant to happen it will.