2 Best Friends!

I had a similar problem when I was in high school (which has been a while back). The problem in my case was that my two friends were secretly upset with me. Could that be the case for you?

Also, sometimes people just get closer when they spend more time together. Are there times when you can't hang out with them (no time, other engagements, live too far away)? Maybe it is just a matter of who they spend MORE time with, not necessarily who they're better friends with.

Hope I helped a little.

• 2 months later...

hey,

well i will try and make this sort. i will be going to high school next year, but even though i am in elementry school i have alot of fights with people! well maybe you should confront then on how u feel!? it could work. i do it sometimes, and i get yelled at by the people but at least they now how you feel and after they will think about it and talk to u and ect. it may or may not work. but u should give it a shot. try anything cuz by the sound of it u really care for them and no matter how bad they hurt u, u will always be there for them! witch means that u r a good person and a good/great friend! and if they don't change, then they aren't woth it. if they can't see what a great friend they have that they are ingoring then they must be pretty silly now wouldn't they be? well i hope i helped alittle. bye bye. [/b]

• 3 weeks later...

Im having a similar problem with my friend as well. Actually me and my best friend, she used to be kindof a skater chick, and now she dresses in all express and acts like a snob..... First off, have you noticed a change in your friend , like dressing diffrently, or doing things she normally doesnt do? Has she just started being friends with this other girl? I think you should just flat out tell her, and if she is rude to the comment or just doesnt seem to care, then i think you should leave the friend ship in her hands, quit calling her, let her call you, shell start to miss you and realize what a good friend you are, and if thinkgs dont go that way then your better off without her, im sure you can make friends that treat you better then that....

• 5 years later...

it happened to me in high school that my best friend and this other girl (friend of mne too)were going through some 'boy issues' the thing is that they always wanted me around but they just didn't share in on the conversations they had, i felt really left out, then i started hanging out with my other friends then they are telling me things like 'why do you hang with them?' i told them straight away the reasons but anyway , on the long run my best friend and i are still the best of friends but like Dreamdancer118 said, you notice some changes in your friends, it's not that is bad. it's just that the way they are about it affects us

just got that out of my system, ...phew