How do you make a shy girl feel more relaxed around a crush?

steelwool

What are the steps to getting a girl who likes you out of her shell? Also what do you think of a girl that likes you, but hides herself from you? Like for instance this girl I knew who liked me would go around building corners and out of my view to wait for the train. She would see me first and then walk away and go out of my view.

just talk to her like ur best friends or friends!? she sound alot like me wen i was like a bit younger my bf was loud and i was shy so weneva i caught him looking at me i'd act casual and walk off and hide!!! she does it coz she's probably embarresed that ur lookin at her!? hope i helped!!!!

lvu ultimate_you

What are the steps to getting a girl who likes you out of her shell? Also what do you think of a girl that likes you, but hides herself from you? Like for instance this girl I knew who liked me would go around building corners and out of my view to wait for the train. She would see me first and then walk away and go out of my view.

She sounds like a real recluse. You are definatelly going to have to make the first approach on that one. Just tease her jokingly about things and be funny. She will lighten up hopefully.

• 4 years later...

I agree you HAVE to make the first move. I know its hard but start small...try by asking her what time it is and/or how was her weekend...then work your way up to bigger quetions...asking if you know if someone (any person you both know) is in work today or if you know if she/they are going to happy hour on Friday night, etc. if you don't work in the same building...then try to meet her where she has lunch, accidentally of course

Its hard when they are this shy and avoiding you, its difficult for you i know and frustratting but if she is worth it...go for it!!!!!