I am really confused...and new at this...what do I do?

ok...well this might not make sense unless I start from the beginning...I went out with a girl thinking that I liked her...but I didn't and well a week into the Relationship I broke up with her because I liked someone else. A few weeks later I wrote the girl I liked a letter telling her everything that happened and how i liked her. We started hanging out a lil bit more and talking more too. Mainly we text messaged eachother a lot after school. I asked her if she liked me and she said yes and so I asked when and she said well when u started goin out with... so well time goes by and we get closer and closer. I flirt and totally kiss ass for about 3 months. Then we go to an event and it seemed like she liked some other guy. She said she didn't and I said ok. So like 1/3 way into summer I asked her out and she said well I will have to sleep on it. From my history that has been a total no...but I will think of an excuse so that the rejection doesn't hurt as bad. So the next day she said no...but she wanted me to keep her in mind and that it wasn't the right time for her...So well it has been about 3 months later and nothing has happened... and now that school has started up again it seems like she likes the guy (who is my friend who also likes her) from before. So what do I do? I am totally confused, can someone give me some advice on what to do? She wants space so I am giving it to her...but should I still ask her to prom like I wanted to do for a while...but it is still way to early to ask somone to the prom...?

Hey,

I think you should go to the prom with someone else. 3 months is a damn long time to wait for someone, and for you to keep holding her in mind. Fill your mind up with somebody else, remember the saying - if you love soemthing let it go, if it loves you it will come back.

You cant force someone to go out with you, and if you keep on pursuing her then she might get a bit freaked out.

If you want to chat PM me.