asking a girl out

runt23

Used this basic theory myself. I'm not sure what your age is, but I'm guessing between 13-17 due to the gym class thing. Swingfox and I found these javascriptbe quite helpful among the users of this forum. Well here it goes...

First, figure out a lot about this girl. Do a little research, this can best be done through a friend, if there already is a mutual friend even better. But don't go like right up to them and start asking questions, be casual about it or you can be sure that they'll tell the other person. Once you think you know everything you need to know (trust me, you never know everything), make a casual date with a group of friends. Start talking to her during this time. Make it something interesting, yet you'll have time to talk (kinda rules out some concerts and clubs), bowling can be fun or a movie. After this, use the phone # you should have received in Step 1 and just make some small talk or as some people prefer to IM, but talking on the phone I think is better, more personal. Then, invite them to come to a movie, go to dinner, party, etc. with just you. If all works well, you've got a date. The hardest part is extracting the information. Those are tips I've used, feel free to use 'em and I'm sure others will have more.