alcohol is bad.lol.

so i have this friend and she told me a month or so ago that she used to have a crush on me, and then later on i asked her if she still did, and she pretty much said yeah.

So the other night she came over and we got drunk, it wasn't a big deal we drink together sometimes. and I got really smashed, and we are on my bed, and she starts kissing me and we make out. Right afterwards she starts apologizing, and saying she just wanted to experiment, and she said she doesn't want me to think its like that or whatever, and she didn't mean for that to happen with me. thats what i think she said, I don't remember exactly though.

and now i feel stupid because last night i got really drunk again because i was partying with some old friends , and i some how find my way onto a computer and i send her an email telling her i like her

and i got a reply saying that i will find some one some day.

I almost feel sorta used and led on, and I am confused if i actually do like her. I have had a feeling that for the last couple weeks she has acted really interested in me, i don't know. maybe she did just want to experiment or whatever and now she knows that she isn't like that. i definitely know I am bi, and she knew i was too.

I am worried this is going to make things incredibly awkward ](*,)

crap!

Well, since she knew that you were bi-sexual it sounds to me like she led you on because she wanted to experiment and nothing more. I think that people who are homosexual or bi-sexual have to be careful when someone knows and should find out exactly where the other person is in their sexuality because it's easy to get led on and used.

Instead of getting drunk and making out with her when she wants it and sending her emails when you are inebriated, why don't you try talking to her about your feelings in private and face to face? Then you will have your questions answered and know where you stand so if this happens again you won't end up getting more hurt?