what do girls like

*grins*..hun you will hear all over that different people like different qualities in others...just because i am a girl doesnt mean i like a certain type of guy.

However, some qualities that I think most people like whether you be female or male are honesty, loyalty, respectfullness, and these will probably be quite popular.

Some people like it when people are happy with themselves and not jealous, nasty or rude...It is just so individual, but being honest loyal and having respect are sure winners.

Looks? well i prefer red heads and dark headed men but maybe goldie likes blondes...what is one persons rubbish is another persons treasure..

When you look at girls you must see some as unattractive and others as stunning, well its the same for us...and too what i may see as handsome, goldie may think i have gone mad!

just be yourself, enjoy what you are doing and be happy and they will flock around you

The most thing I find attractive in a guy is if he can be himself around me. That is when I know he is comfortable with me and he is not afraid to put everything out on the table.

Just be yourself and you will find your woman!

This is a trick question Mr. Just like us guys, asking a women what she wants in a man is like trying to look in pandora's box. They will tell you "honesty", "intelligence", "sense of humour" --- but they will likely end up with someone who does not possess those qualities. Bottom line, you just need to present the best "you" to the ladies and see if there are any takers!!!! Remember to have some fun with it because just like us, they hate guys who are boring.