when is the best time to tell a girl how you feel

Let her know you feel...what?

You just met her. You can't possibly feel much...now don't get me wrong. I am sure you are attracted to her and like you said, want to get to know more. And, as long as she is showing similar interest in you, there's no reason not to say so...

But don't lay on the "Oh my god I'm so in love with you..." crap. You can't possibly be, for one. Don't mess with her feelings that way. And secondly, it will just scare her away - too much too soon.

Just make an effort to, like you said, get to know her better. If in a month or two, you still feel strongly about her, then you can move onto more meaningful shows of affection, "I really care for you" etc. Wait for her to break out the "I love you's" though.

no. Im far from in love with her... And Im not going to tell her anything for awhile now... I have to get to know her better, I said I like what I know so far... But what I was asking is, If I find out that I want to be with her, when would be the best time to do it, like right away, or wait awhile, or give her signals I want to be with her or what..... And as a reminder, I dont lover her, its far from that, not even sure if I like her yet, just barely met her... But I like what I know so far....

When you asked when would be the right time to tell her what you feel, then what were going to try to say?

Where did you meet her? At a party? Did you exchange numbers? Do you have an opportunity to see her on a semi-regular basic, like at a class or at work? If you've exchanged numbers, then obviously you can call her up, find out what you have in common, and then suggest a meeting.

If you've only met her once or twice, I would suggest trying to meet up with her on a _very_ casual basis (if you both have a class together or something), maybe two or three more times. Then suggest a meeting outside of class (or work), that is, if you're still interested in her, and it seems like she's also interested in you. Signs to look for that says she likes you (at the very least, as a friend): she likes to talk to you and doesn't look away a lot, or try make (lame) excuses to get away. She seems really interested in what you're saying and/or is not as interested in what other guys are saying to her.

If she agrees to meet you outside of work or class or whatever, then if you want to tell her you think she's a cool chick, I think you could casually mention that to her. You can suggest a very casual date (just friends) like going out for coffee; or if there's something you have in common, like you both like to play tennis, or you both like art museums and want to see the new exhibit that's in town. After you get to know someone, there's usually a little lull in the conversation towards the end of the date, and if you want to take it to the next level, then you either say what you want to--or don't. Your instinct usually takes over.

Good luck!