Another 'Is_He_Interested...Signs?' thread

milan

By what you have described, I think he is a shy person who is not well versed with handling social situations with a romantic element. The little hints like trivia he could remember suggest he's interested. The way he acts in large groups suggests that he does not want to share how he feels about you publicly atleast for now to aviod any awkwardness at all.

He likes you but he's not really sure how people would react to you two being together. thereforeeee he might try to conceal his feelings or even deny them in social situations. I think the best approach you can take is to be extra friendly with him, try to make him more comfortable with you, boost his confidence, make him feel good when he's with you and let him realize how deprived he would be of it when he's not with you. Make him open up. Go out of your way to do that, even if it shows to a great extent that you are interested. If he does not show that he's interested, stop showing interest in him and when he'll realize he's missing you he'll come running back to you still try to talk to you subtley and give him that chance but make sure he understands that you want to know how he feels about you.

Whoops I think that was a little too much on my part, but just hope it helps.

milan - omg I think that's my husband!!

That's totally him. Very confident and authoratative, very commanding but when it comes to social stuff, esp girls - forget it. He's a completely different person.

I think you may need to take the lead on this one. But if he IS anything like my husband, it'll be worth it.

awwww...and he remembers the little things and nuances, my husband does that...he's really introverted so spends a lot of time looking out from the inside.

Grab him up, but you'll have to do the leading I think.

Several of the mornings when he saw me for the first time, he would flash a huge face-lit-up type of smile, and I've never seen him smile like that to greet anyone else. Also, he would glance accross the room at me and smile if he thought something said in class was funny.

At times, when he is talking to a few of us (usually all young women), he focuses his eye contact on me.

He's complimented me about my personality and said that he wished we could have worked together more.

When we did finally hang out alone without friends (not a date), he seemed really jumpy.

He claims to be bad at remembering birthdays, but he remembered mine months after I had told him.QUOTE]

Several of the mornings when he saw me for the first time, he would flash a huge face-lit-up type of smile, and I've never seen him smile like that to greet anyone else. Also, he would glance accross the room at me and smile if he thought something said in class was funny.

At times, when he is talking to a few of us (usually all young women), he focuses his eye contact on me.

He's complimented me about my personality and said that he wished we could have worked together more.

When we did finally hang out alone without friends (not a date), he seemed really jumpy.

He claims to be bad at remembering birthdays, but he remembered mine months after I had told him.QUOTE]

That's them!!!