Information of ADD

I am needing help on information of ADD. I don't know exactly if I have a problem but it seems highly likely that I could be ADD. Some symptoms that I display is:

Hardly ever paying attention in class (drawing constantly)

Easily get bored with things and always wanting to be doing "something"

Very uneasy with things and have a high lack of patience

Talking randomly about things and sometimes doesn't make sense.

Limited concentration when reading and studying, etc.

Forgetting things constantly, not good with memory

When people talk I tune them out at times and dont notice...

Any help would be great, thanks.

I think you really need to go see a doctor if you are concerned.

ADD/ADHD is overdiagnosed I think in a lot of cases. It's astounding how many kids are diagnosed with it now...and their symptoms were they were being kids!

A lot of time what is diagnosed as ADD/ADHD can be attributed to a poor diet/fitness, to just being an active thinker, to not being in the right environment, not being able to self-relax oneself, or in younger ones a lack of discipline or a stressful home environment.

It does exist, but there is a reason they are symptoms and not a confirmed diagnosis. You need to go for further testing to see if you are...

And don't just jump to meds if you are, there are other ways to deal with it, or in combination with meds.

For the record...I display a LOT of the things above, and other "symptoms" of ADHD/ADD but I am not....I am just a big overthinker, artistic, with a good dose of anxiety thrown in for good measure . Not saying you aren't, I am just saying don't use those symptoms as a sure sign you ARE either.