Tongue Techinques

hyolee

you will have to try out all sorts of different things to find out what she likes...

Start with ears and neck... if its getting pretty hot and heavy, they will love it if you make out and maybe even nibble on her ear. Also try the neck, sucking/light nibbles always gets it going

And I just found out... Might not be your girlfriend, but mine gets really hot and heated when I massage her head... and... its hard to explain without saying grab her hair... But not just like RIP IT OUT! but like an invigorating tug, and grabbing her back with ur hand...

Make it intense and you will get results...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you a very sensitive spot if you're going to venture downwards is that little crease where the legs & the hip meet. It's a very sensual spot.

right under the ear too... don't suck too hard, hickeys are a turn off. Gentle movement is the key. Don't just concentrate on one area either. it gets old after a while. So if you are kissing on one of her breasts & gently rubbing the other, be sure to switch after a few seconds.

Gentle, sensual... that's the key.

when my partner and i kiss, i like it when he gentelly licks my lips or sucks on them. also, try sucking lightly on the colar bones. and as stated, the ear and neck are both very nice. if you you want to play with her nipples, while keeping up a gental sucking, try lightly flicking your tongue around and on it. ive also heard from a lot of women, that they like the back of thier knees licked. try also tongue caressing parts of her body that may get stressed daily or that she kind of forgets about. for instance her fingertips or the palms of her hands.