What is blushing a sign of?

To make a long story extremely short, I used to like a girl, we had a short fling, she decided she wanted to be friends for a little while, i didnt want to be friends and got out of her life completely. This was 5 months ago. Whenever she sees me and doesnt expect to see me, she blushes and she like looks away. its not like a giddy omg i want you blush, but her face gets red and she is somewhat embarrassed or soemthing to the sort. What emotion can she possibly be feeling cause if u blush u r obviously experiencing some emotion. could it be anger?

maybe this girl is surprised to see you. she may be embarrassed, a little angry, or she may just like you. maybe that is it. maybe she is uncomfortable when you come around. i dunno whatever the reason, just try to talk to her and get the truth out of her. it might help.

Blushing is always a sign of embarrassment. Embarrassment is only a secondary emotion... it could be coupled with any number of other emotions. My best guess is she was caught looking at you and that makes her nervous. If it was a rough break-up she might not want you to approach her and that might be why. With the way you describe it, it sounds more like she felt a tad rejected and is afraid you're going to bring up the past in front of her friends.

Just use caution if you decide to talk to her. Otherwise don't worry about it.

I hope this helps.

Blushing is from embarrassment. Definitely, but there are good embarrassments and bad embarrassments. Good being a girl see's a guy she likes, he does something sweet and she blushes out of embarrassment. Bad: you're standing in front of a crowd doing something and you fall down and everyone starts laughing at you and you blush also out of embarrassment. How's that?