Girl on my softball team, I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ok I think this girl on my softball team is gay but like i really don't know how to come out and ask her about it. because she don't know i'm gay or anything and me and her don't talk a lot or anything and i couldn't just be like hey r u gay bc i would be to scared she would tell the coach or something and then i would get in trouble or maybe get kicked off the team. sometimes she acts like she is and then sometimes she doesn't so i really can't tell.](*,) so could somebody please help me out here lol!

Hey,

Well i don't know any gay body moves and languages to give you in depth stuff, but the first place i know you need to start is to get to know her a bit more. Try and be on her team next time, pass to her, just get close to her, and start chatting, become friends at least.

Then you can get a better idea of who she is, and she can get a better idea of who you are. You don't have to come out straight and ask her if shes gay. She can just as equally be a great friend. But she does need to be a friend before you can start to think about anything. Friend or lover though, it all starts from communication, so don't let the next moment go wasted!

Good luck

vfunkera