Impressing

Just be really good looking, or really rich. Failing either of those you should try briefly mentioning something that you're good at, don't steer the conversation becuase then it'll seem kind of showy and she'll notice it just mention some of your skills or hobbies and if thats what she's into then she'll be impressed, or interested otherwise if she isn't interested in what you're into then you probably wheren't a good match anyway.

If you want to impress a girl, i'd recommend you not trying to. This may sound stupid, but trying to play up everything your good at only tells her how much of an ego you have. If you want her to be impressed, when you talk to her, focus on HER. Let her talk about herself, women love to be heard, and they are more impressed with a confident man who's interested in THEM then they are your achievements.

That's not to say you shouldn't tell her what you do. But don't going showing off and saying stuff like, "i was captain of the team". Please remember this....FOCUS ON HER!!!!! MAKE HER THE STAR!!!!!

I second the last post. Women like confident men who aren't afraid to show their darkest fear in front of them. If you're the shy type, practice good eye contact when you speak (not stare), that always help. Let her get to know you, don't try to brag what your past accomplishments, and before you know it, you've got game!