How to tell if a guy likes you on MSN?

rachelb11

O really that sucks unless it was good lol it weird cause hella crap happened with me and me crush too i dunno well i hope everything is goin ok and if u ever need any advice and dont want to put it on the forum just send me a private message

hope everything is goin good wit u

rachelb11,

it could b anything. they put it coz they're playing games, dowloading musics, working, or just like what u said, only talking with selected people.

if he's on that mode, whatever he does, he doesnt want to b interrupted. and yes, u better let him contact u. just try a lil bit distant.

when u talk with him, does he show interest? like eager to know u, talk about his live, spend hours just to talk with u?

guys, we need ur help here!

rachelb11,

yeah most likely playing games, or doing work..If you really want to talk to him, you could try saying like "Sorry to bug, but I was wondering about the homework for____" or "the schedule for_____".

Then see if he tries to continue the convo longer

oh yeah, but if he's ALWAYS in those modes, you could just say "Damn, I don't think I have ever seen you just online! " and see what happens. But be prepared to not get a response for a while cuz he may really be "away"

hth

lol girl take a chill pill! dont worry if he likes you first...become a great friend with him and share your sadness and happiness with him and after getting to know you, you will see a change in his online activity too! it also depends on how much he likes you, if he is crazy about you then wen he is at the computer he will message you like crazy, if he likes you sorta he may not message you and only talk if he has time or if you message him first, but if you want to find out on msn and he isnt away message him and if he messages you back rite away and you talk for hours or so then he prolly likes you, if on the other hand he doesnt message you rite away that doesnt mean he doesnt like you because i leave my aim on without away message wen i leave my computer so you never know! just make the first move and see his reactions