i have never been able to do anything with a girl....

sexyman

i have never been able to do anything with a girl because i get way too nervous anytime i get the chance, and i have had plenty of chances. it is making me pretty desperate. i dont know what to do or how to change this. can you people please give me some advice on how to get rid of being nervous when i get the chance to score with a female? please help!

The thing that solved my shyness was the realization that I can't go through life like this. To get over your fear, is to let it not bother you. Don't think about the outcome, but just talk to a girl you like. Only you have the power to change who you are...so do it. Good luck!

Confidence is everything, even at your age. Girls know when you are nervous and sometimes it doesn't help establish that attraction that is necessary to have in a relationship.

Don't worry about it though.. everyone goes through this at one point. Usually they break out of their shell with their first relationship. That's how I was.. I was confident to seek out other women ending my first relationship.

In the meantime, just try and remain confident, funny, and sweet (but not too sweet).