Parties

Caldus

I've never been to a party before and I'm in my second year of college. I kind of feel like a loser even though I know I shouldn't. I never know where parties are around my area. A lot of people call me strange for never going to a party. I feel like I'm wasting away the what's supposed to be my fun years in life and I just can't seem to ever have fun anymore. Any suggestions?

Hmmmmmm, im in a party college, so the parties over here are in the surrounding houses held by Fraternities and Sororities. Usually ALOT going on at one night

Parties are great, you DO NOT have to do anything such as drink or smoke even though most ppl do. When I am broke to drink I usually just go to socialize with friends and maybe flirt with chicks

Anyways just go with friends to a party and have fun.

I don't have many friends on campus. Most of my friends live away from campus. I have no idea where the parties are around here. I try to socialize and meet people on campus but I can just never seem to really fit in with anyone. I feel like I'm missing out on so much.

waazzaaapppp, i just c ame back from a party lol im so drunk. meet walk around campus they ARE everywher!!!!!!!! Just look for people and ask wher da party at! thry all after the [party so just walk around and u can meet SOOOOOOOo many people out there after the party. Nobody would drive 5 miles for a party just yto get drunk, it is around you! just walk around and you will meet ppl and join em!!!!!

Then why do so many people party all the time then? I feel like I'm missing out a lot of fun things in my life and I don't know why. I just see everyone here having such a great time every night. I'm too much of a 'good' guy. I study a lot and get real good grades in school and work on the weekends. I basically have no social life though even though I've tried meeting new people every week. Why is it so hard for me to have fun once in a while?

Well I'm kind of outgoing but not nearly as much as most people here. I don't like drugs and I have never gotten drunk. I just feel like I'm missing out on something but don't know what. It's like everyone knows what to do that is fun while I can never find something fun to do.