Does a cold handshake bother you?

I don't think I'm mammal, I have ice cold hands and I know that because other people's hands always feel really warm or even hot when I shake them. and it doens't matter if it's summer or winter, my hands always seem colder than others.

my hands are fairly dry so it's not clammy or anything, and I have pretty strong handshake. it's just... cold.

does it bother you guys when you shake a really cold hand? is it uncomfortable? I can't figure it out myself because I've never really shaked anyone's hands that's colder than mine..

maybe I should try to warm it up before I shake hands, but that can be kind of difficult to do

hey there, ummm, just wanted to reply, my cousin, he has that, except his hands are sweaty and cold all the time, it doesnt really bother me to shake his hand, we joke about it sometimes, "sweaty palm syndrome".. anyway, sometimes people ask why his hand is cold, but its just out of curiosity, not because they think hes weird.. so youll be fine, and yes you are a mammal, some people just have cold hands, its not your fault its that way.. hope i was some help

My boyfriend suffers from "cold hand syndrome" too. His hands do go blue sometimes in the winter when they're really cold. It's very uncomfortable for him sometimes because he's a piano player and his hands have a tendency to cramp up.

It doesn't bother me that he has cold hands, because they generally warm up a bit after a while. I can't see it bothering anyone unless they're kind of immature about it.

Shaking someone's hand and getting this half-attempt to 'squeeze' my hand does bother me though. When I first meet someone and they don't give a full-on shake, it makes me wonder about them, as crazy as that sounds. I just tend to get a negative first impression of people if they can't be confident enough to shake strongly. Sweaty hands are usually pretty unattractive also.