Best Line Opening, by S4il

What is the point of this post? Get more women? It really bothers me to see people run around claiming "untold" secrets how to get into someone's pants quicker and easier. Is it really about who can impress his/her opponent? Approaches like this remind of PR companies who try to push the product out in any cost. I thought finding the soulmate was about something more profound. What happened to a good-hearted decent compassionate caring person? It seems like we are trying to manipulate our nature to win more hearts, get more attention. And sadly most people, just as they are sucked into the spiral of purchasing something they don't need, fall for it.

it sounds like u dont have any problems with getting ur self to know more and more people!

but still u just said that it is all about if u can impress, in bars and clubs and so many other places meeting a stranger lady is a bit difficult so in here we just try to give a hand to people who feel like it is a bit hard to do it !

if someone is shy and sweat so fast, and still he didnt practice that much !

he has to go home without meeting the girl who just got attracted to ?

what about 30 years old single male never had a relation and still he feels like it is just because he never did it right!

agree with me ?