circumcised

What??? no no no.....

Assuming he is fully developed (like me) you will have no trouble pulling the foreskin back when you give him oral.

In fact, most guys (myself included) wouldnt be able to get off without it. The head, especially the underside of the head, of a guys penis is the most sensitive, just like a womans clit. Without direct stimulation to that part, or rapid movement along the shaft, a lot of guys cant ejaculate.

If you giving him head, carfully pull back the skin by pulling at the base of his shaft and hold it there with one hand. Dont pull it extremely tight, but pull it tight enough that the foreskin doesnt move when you start sucking on the penis. Then just give him head like normal, just make sure you dont let go.

As for having intercourse, depends on how much skin is there and if your on top. If your on top you need to be carful cause your downward thrust can pull back the foreskin hard enough to cause it to tear. A condom is a huge help in this situation. If your on the bottom, then the guy needs to be carful thrusting into you for the same reason. Its a good idea not to let him fully exit you, this way the foreskin will stay in one spot, mostly.

I love not being circumcised, it lets me jack off much easier, and without the need for any kind of lube at all.