why not what do you got to lose. but what will happen after this kiss. try to picture everything. will he just say hey whats up. or what was that. or get off me. or be embarrased. i would say maybe but diffently dont do it in front of people. i would accept a kiss but really wouldnt be ready for a response. if you are that kind of girl. besides there are different stokes for different folkes. remember that. besides that who knows maybe he has a disease. something you just dont do. if your above 16 sure below that no.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok thats cool. now, another thing, (going to go into a personal situation now haha) theres this guy who called me a chick (hott is the way his friend put it) what do u think my chances would be with trying this with him?? do u think he would totally push me away or w/e?

Put it this way, for you it is really a win/win situation.

Scenario 1: You take the chance and catch him off guard and plant one on him. He will most likely be thinking "What the?! How awesome is this!" Then continue on with the kiss.

Scenario 2: You take the chance and catch him off guard but he pushes you away and says "Uh, what are you trying to do?" Leaving you embarrased and thinking "Man I just made a fool out of myself". Chances are he will tell his friends and they will give you crap about it...BUT! You can just fight fire with fire and say the he is the most frigid person around and is so scared of being touched by a girl that when you kissed him he pushed you away because he blew his load, leaving you triumphant in victory and thus making you wiser in your selection.

Fascinating topic. I've always wanted to try this but...

I'm sort of dating a guy right now, but I'm pretty shy with him and don't usually make the first move when it comes to cuddling, kissing, etc. He always initiates things. Even close contact.

So if I tried this with him, do you think it would turn him off seriously since I've barely even kissed him first when cuddling? Or do you think he would like it?

Or should I build it up first...like initiate a kiss while cuddling before moving on to something as forward as that?

• 2 weeks later...

I was on a date with a guy who hadn't been dating anyone for some time.

we had already gone out to see a movie, where he was getting pretty cozy & putting his arms around me. After the movie we were standing outside & I kept wondering, why don't you just kiss me? I really just wanted to go to his car & make out! He seemed sort of nervous in a way, & kept talking about work.

Later we went out to a little bar, there were a good amount of people in there. And I just couldn't wait any longer. I leaned up & kissed him. I don't know though, he seemed sort of embarrassed & I felt really stupid for doing that.

The next night though we got it on, so I guess he wasn't that shy.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...