flirtacious games

any body have any flirting games to play with you girlfriend.. for example.. me and my girlfriend like invented kiss tag... where u have to kiss her/me when the other person doesnt expect it... and then they are it.. and they have to try to get you...and ideas would b nice thx

ohh i love kissing games

theres a few good ones

play the stop light game

-- that when ever u stop at a red light u have to start making out

or padidle kissing

-- jsut like the clothing removal game u kiss the opposite person when u spot one

or suck and blow

-- using a credit card u suck and blow passing along a line of peeps

ive only jus thought of this one, so ive yet to try it out

how obout one of u putting on a blindfold of some sort, or turning off the lights, one hiding, one finding by clues (hot or cold) an the seeker just randomly kissing about until they find the other.

that'd be quite amusing.

ive only jus thought of this one, so ive yet to try it out

how obout one of u putting on a blindfold of some sort, or turning off the lights, one hiding, one finding by clues (hot or cold) an the seeker just randomly kissing about until they find the other.

that'd be quite amusing.

haha that would b hilirious... might kiss sum where she doeesnt want u too tho lol...

thx for all the ideas

• 2 weeks later...

The best game known to date I think is an adaption of a drinking game. Its called James Bond.

When your with your girlfriend/boyfriend and there just "happens" to be a James Bond movie just casually ask if they want to play the James Bond game with you. They will usually ask what it is.

How to play:

When watching a James Bond movie and the James Bond game is being played you must, from the first second to the last second, everytime the words James Bond are said in the movie, kiss. It can be a full on with tongue or just pecks or whatever. The drinking game is the same but you can play with your mates and everytime the name is spoken you take a shot of Whiskey. This game is no doubt the best way to score and also a legitimate reason to get drunk.