i want advice on giving head...

(for the guys) what do you like? i kno everyone's different...but just general tips?!

also...ive heard that guys prefer if a girl doesnt pull back before he cums...in other words, she lets him cum in her mouth whether she swallows it or not...is this true?!

Giving a guy head is simple. DONT blow. Just gently suck, and move your head up and down. Keep your teeth off it as well. Obviously u can different things while your down there, experiment and see what he likes.

It is upto u what u do when he is about to ejaculate. whatever makes u comfortable. U can let him ejaculate in your mouth if u want, and u can spit or swallow. Its what ever makes you comfortable.

If you were sucking on a mouth freshener that made your tongue tingle it will also make his thing tingle. Don't forget to hum. The vibration can be felt & enjoyed. Look into his eyes & if you want him to feel that you love him completely then swallow when he cums.

(for the guys) what do you like?
........Tinkerbell: You are entitled to express your opinion on swallowing but the question was asked of the guys & my individual preference was for swallowing & I would bet most guys have the same desire.

I think you should only swallow if you want to. I don't think your guy will think you love him any less if you don't. Its just a matter of what you like to do, it means nothing about how much you love your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll be enjoying the moment no matter what, so whatever you choose to shouldn't be that big of a deal.