Textured Condoms?

Any experiences with these "ribbed", "meshed", "rippled" or other type of textured condoms?

I don't have a need to use condoms with my female partner but I was just thinking that these condoms could somehow "spice things up" for her if we were to try them. Do they really provide an enhanced stimulation for her as they claim?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

They are a marketing gimmick. Its not the size (or in this case shape) of the hammer, its how you wield it!

If you or your partner needs more or different stimulation tell them, if your not comfortable telling or asking don't be having sex

My $0.02.

If you really want to spice it up a bit, try something new. Lets say a back massager (vibrator). Have her put it on her clitoris or the area she gets more pleasure (she will know)and penetrate her with your man-hood.

The best position for this is for you to be on top but, have your feet against the bedpost or a wall for good hard penetration. Even without the vibrator this position goes unnoticed by most guys. Use the wall or bed post for great leverage. That alone will be more of a stimulate than before.

Move her closer to you so you can use the wall or bed post.

Jester