Help on asking this girl out

Ok the girl i've written about that I like and am still not sure how she feels towards me though I'm guessing its positive..laughing at some stuff I say thats funny, still walks with me after class and stuff and i got her to talk more about herself. So whats the best way to ask her out?..should I ask her if she wants to see a movie w/me sometime or what?

Thanks in advance for the advice and you might could check my previous posts if you need any details on all of this.

Hey man

I am not trying to disappoint you. but these signes that you said still doesn't mean anything.. and telling you from my own experience and I don't want this to happen to anyone. there was this girl in my class.. she laughed at my jokes.. she even got to a point where she asked me what clone I wa wearing.. and at then it turnes out that she has a boyfriens and she was just fooling aound with me. so what I recommand you is to find out if she is dating anyone right now. so make sure and then make your move.

It does sound like she likes you, it simply depends on if she sees you as a friends or possibly something more. Ask around and find out if she is interested in anyone, if she isnt then what is the harm in asking her out?

Movies dont really give you an opportunity to talk and find out about the other person, i would reccomend a light sport such as bowling. You will have a great time and find out loads about the other person!

"If you dont ask then you will never know" is what i think about these situations, maybe it applys here.

abcd1234

Max..I know exactly what you meant by your post, there was I girl I worked with once who i was just about to get the guts to ask her out when i found out she was dating somebody and I was mad at the fact that she basically led me on..laughing at stuff i say, standing close to me, smiling at me even made some remark about us doing something together once, she put my nextel private id# in her phone..I haven't spoken with her since I found out..I think in that situation I made myself look like a "nice guy" or something ...and I wouldn't have minded telling her hey guess how much that hurts when you do stuff like that to boost your advantage!

Adam .. so now just take it cool.. try to research her( if you know what I mean)!! The pain that hit me with that girl was so much .. I don't want something llike that happen to the honest guys like you and me. so good luck and let me know how it went