Xmas Question

ilovethatgirl

Hello all, it's your old pal ilovethatgirl back with yet MORE questions.

So the girl I like (most of you know the one I mean, the Gr9), when I asked what she wanted for Xmas, said I really didn't have to and that she wasn't comfortable with people buying her things. Soooo I have a few options available to me, and I need to know which course of action I should follow:

1) Get her something anyways

2) Get her something small (just for an example, chocolate)

3) Don't get her anything

Soooo... thoughts?

If you get her something, she'll just feel bad because she didn't get you anything and thus if you give her something - it won't really make much of a difference of her opinion of you, nor is it likely to make her very happy.

If I were in your position - I'd get her some chocolates or something to give her only if she gives you something first. If she doesn't - you got some comfort-chocolates to give yourself for christmas

//C.E.

I say get her chocolates or something small. I tell people all the time not to get me anything. If someone got me a big present after I told them that, I wouldn't be mad at them, but it would put me in an awkquard situation because I would feel needed to get them something back. If they got me nothing, no harm done, yet, if I told someone to not get me anything and they got me chocolate, a homemade gift, or something under about $8, it would be nice and wouldn't feel "required" to get them something, because it would be small enough to really count as a major present.

if you think she is being honest, dont get her anything. i am the same way. i dont feel comfortable accepting gifts and i would def not want me new bf to spend any money on me or go out of his way. if you feel weird about getting her nothing, buy a card and write something sweet in it!

Archived