i need some help

R0ck_

Need help Flirting...well I'm pretty sure your a guy, and you are interested in some "chick" girl rather so i don't offend anyone reading.

i would start with the obvious, eye contact, smile, laughing at what she says, along with agreeing to whatever she is talking about, seem really interested even if you are not. look at he face, not her chest and just go along with things she does to flirt, make the actions/expressions the same, just from a guy's standpoint.

hope i helped a bit. Good Luck

heh, seems like you have the same problem as I. I finally asked her today if she wanted to hang out this friday at the football game. She said she would love to.. but what I'm wondering is would it be to early to ask her out then or not. You see I'm kinda in a race here.. My friend is also trying to get her.. because he think I don't want her.. And I don't know.. It's crazy.. I really believe I like this girl.. I heard she likes me too.. but then I heard she also likes him.. I'm not so sure on the first one.. hopefully everything will work out for me.. but yeah.. We have knew each other for about 4 weeks.. never really talked.. and this friday would be the first time we have hanged out.. but with this pressure I'm afriad I'll lose my chance.. as I almost have so far.. so yeah.. It's kinda crazy.. and I'm a complete newbie to the whole thing..