Dont know if its an orgasm im having

i have this vibrater thing. its really a massage thing but it works just as well. i use it because when i try to touch myself it doesnt really work as good as the vibrater. so i do it sometimes and it feels pretty good. but then these contractions come up and it doesnt feel as good as before. is this an orgasm and how do i make it better then now??

This is kind of a tough one to advise on, since every woman is built differently. But the parts are all in the same basic place, so I'll take a stab at it (weird as it feels...).

Obviously, you know your clitoris is the most sensitive part of your anatomy. That's the key part of being stimulated. The best description I've ever heard (and the most accurate) is to insert your finger, vibrator, whatever, into the beginning of your vagina and make a "come here" finger gesture. This will stroke the clitoris and stimulate it. You'll feel the buildup of a sort of tension, and then a muscle contraction and release. THAT'S when you know you've reached orgasm.

Basically, it's hard to explain until you've had one. The tingly sensation, the tension.....all a buildup to the actual orgasm. I had the same question until I finally found the right combination of touch and reached it myself. You WILL know when you've finally had one!