tips for GRIND dancing

Diablo7000

hi, tonight i went to this club with a few friends, and its my frist time ever dancing in my life, and i'm 17, ya thats pretty bad, but w/e.. i wanna go back soo my first dancing was grinding, some ppl are better some arent, i got turned down sum, but i danced with like 8 girls, i guess thats ok for your first time, and that was within an hour and a half, but i think i did ok, but sum of the girls liked it more then others, i kno u stand behind them and flow with the beat of the music, wat i need help with is, can sumone instruct sum things to do while i'm behind her, like i rubbed they're hips alot, but didnt do to much waste movement except flowing side to side with her and the beat of the music, and my friend said if they go down dont go with them, cas that means u gotta bend also and it throws things off, and i agree, soo can someone instruct me really well on how to do this well and be able to make the girl feel like i'm NOT a lame dancer, cas i'm deffinately going back whenever the next one is, and i wanna be good at this and be able to have more fun then i did, thanks

Isn't 17 too young to get into the clubs..?

>.>

<.>

>.

Grind dancing doesn't seem to have - or even require - much involvement from the male participant. If you want to improve your dancing in general, go to a classical dancing class, and then incorporate the sense of rythym and movement they'll instill in you onto the dance floor. I'm a terrible dancer myself (lol! =P) but two of my friends did this and they dance a lot better now.

• 1 year later...

k dude its simple. girls WANT you to come over. so dont be shy just go over and grab her by the hips. some girls will just look at you and walk away, but get over it and find another one. Anyway, when you do get one, just grab her by the hips and just stand there pushing her into you. if she goes down dont go down with her, just put ur hand on her back as she goes down. you might want to sway side to side, but if i were you i would just stand there leaning my hips forward and push her into you. and she will think that you do this a lot and she'll want to try to "please" you. trust me dude its what the girls want.

• 8 months later...
k dude its simple. girls WANT you to come over. so dont be shy just go over and grab her by the hips. some girls will just look at you and walk away, but get over it and find another one. Anyway, when you do get one, just grab her by the hips and just stand there pushing her into you. if she goes down dont go down with her, just put ur hand on her back as she goes down. you might want to sway side to side, but if i were you i would just stand there leaning my hips forward and push her into you. and she will think that you do this a lot and she'll want to try to "please" you. trust me dude its what the girls want.

That's hot..I love that. I wish more guys would do that. It really does feel so good and it makes you feel good too