relationship ended, i am totally lost

hey~

hMm..being a friend will not make u feel ne better..why don't u try to move on wit ur life..meet friends and have fun..and slowly u will forget about the feelings ur having rite now..but its a good think to be friends..cuz..u know her and she know u very well...i say..try to let it go..

if u wan to be wit her..ask her one more time..and if she say no..i suggest u to be ahppy for her watever she do in the future..

hope i helped you

Hi Polym3r,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that your g/f broke up with you. I understand that you're feeling confused as of why exactly.

This is exactly the reason why I would go up to her and ask her what really happened. Tell her that in order to move on, you need closure. Ask her what exactly made her feelings change and try to insist getting it out of her. Explain to her that you should deserve that much. It will shed a light on things that might have happened.

I understand that you're feeling hurt. That is quite normal and a human reaction, especially this for you seem to have come out of the blue. It must be a total shock for you. Closure will help you, though. Time will do the rest and heal your wounds. Talk to your friends. That will speed up the healing process.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck in your future. I hope that things will work out well for you.

~ SwingFox ~