please help me, i cant fit this all in here 2 to tell u what

my father was diagnosed with hepatitis c, im 17 years old. hes sick to the point he sets the couch on fire, i take shifts every night so my mom can sleep, my grama (my dads mother) is evil, shes rude to my mother she swears and says she wishes she was in a body bag. shes just evil, she cant foget the past and her and her sister (my great aunt) fought about something back then, and she hates her for it. so when my mother talks to my aunt my gram calls and goes DONT U TAKL TO HER DONT U U BLAH BLAH BLAH swears and so on, and my mother finally got the balls to yell back at her saying YOU HAVE a sick son why are you yelling at me, but my gram just wont listen... just yesterday my gram had the nerve to call me and say im not good enough and start cryign and say that she loves me than say... your mother is wrong you should yell at your mother, what am i to do? i cant even FIT all the things going on, but im very depressed, and i could care LESS about me, i just want my mom to be happy, she cries every night in her room, my father WONT stick up for her, he ocasionally yells at my gram (his mother) saying DOnt yell at her, but he doesnt know what to do either, she diserves somethign special, i just wish i could make her happy, seeing her live her life like this. she doesnt even go out anymore, she has to watch my dad 24/7. i have problems of my own that are HORRIBLE, but im discussing something more important, you guys are the only people i can turn to, please help me... its not easy... please help...

Sounds like things your end are in a pretty sorry state at the minute.

Personally, I'd get in actual contact with the grandmother, make her sit down, and talk through what it is that she feels your mother has done to deserve the treatment she gets, and so on.

It is also very important that you don't forget to take care of yourself during all this. If you don't, you will find yourself spiralling into the abyss without being able to pull yourself out.

Hope I helped just a little bit.

- We'll always be here for you. Remember that.

In light of your father's health, I wouldn't count or expect him to put up much of a fight where your grandmother is concerned, and you really shouldn't either. You just need to have a heart to heart talk with your mother privately, let her know that you're there for her, and your dad, and that you love them both very much, and that you support her, no matter how painfully your grandmother is treating everyone. As far as she is concerned (grandmother), someone, whether your mom, or you and your mom together, need to tell her that if she can't stop being abusive, she can leave, because you can't and won't put up with her behavior. I *KNOW* it's difficult to be strong, and you don't want to feel caught in the middle. but just standing together with your mother, having frank and open communication with her will show her more than anything how much you DO care. Lots of little things, like doing the laundry, helping keep the house clean (WITHOUT being asked!!!) will help your mom immensely. You're not quite an adult yet, but it sounds as though adult responsibilities are coming your way anyway. We don't always have a choice in the matter, but you do have a choice regarding how you respond. Take the high road, and do the hard work. In the end, you'll be pleased with the results.

Good luck.

you guys are great and all and i love your advice, but nothing or noone can help me... ive tired sitting with my gram...she told me she would put me in "a f*n body bag if i dont listen" my mom tries for 20 years to talk to her... SHe will NOT listen... trust me we tried everything... i just want something so special for mty mom... but i want something also so special for my father... anything you think?

My sn is jessro6 if u wanna add me its (an o not a zero)