fantastic relationship broke up purely due to different religion.

Karhu

Ok, so you have clarified that you want her to be ok with the religious differences and that you would not be comfortable giving up those religious beliefs and practices that differentiate your religion from Christianity. I think this is good for you to know before you explore this with her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, exactly.

And I follow everything in Christianity, so in my mind I think there shouldn’t be a problem.

The extra revelation on top is all very positive, everything is about building unity and harmony in the world. And i think that when she understands that it's all positive that she might become more accepting of it. Not that she has to believe it herself, but just accept that i also wish to also utilize this wisdom in making my life more fruitful.

Yes, I think a part of it was lack of knowledge, she was very eager to find out everything about it at one stage. she is still looking at information on it, i only want her to understand not so that she believes in it herself, but just so that she respects me believing in it.

Karhu,

I'm sorry that you had to go through this. You sound like a good guy.

If I may be blunt, your ex sounds a bit shallow. I'm sorry, but there is no denomination of Christianity or any faith that says that it is "God's plan" to use another person as a stopgap while you wait for someone of the correct faith. If this was an issue for her, she should not have gone out with you. That was wrong and extremely selfish, and for her to pass this off as "God's plan" is frankly a bit insulting to the Christian religion in general.

You may not feel this now, but the day will soon come when you will look back on this girl and say "good riddance." You obviously have a very profound understanding of your faith, and you will find that there are tons and tons of people, Christian, Hindu, Muslims, etc. who could not care less which particular branch of religion you follow, just as long as you are on the same page with your heart and soul. Trust me, there are a lot of people out there, you can do much better.

Karhu,

I'm sorry that you had to go through this. You sound like a good guy.

If I may be blunt, your ex sounds a bit shallow. I'm sorry, but there is no denomination of Christianity or any faith that says that it is "God's plan" to use another person as a stopgap while you wait for someone of the correct faith. If this was an issue for her, she should not have gone out with you. That was wrong and extremely selfish, and for her to pass this off as "God's plan" is frankly a bit insulting to the Christian religion in general.

I don’t think she was purposely using me as a “stopgap”. She was originally incredibly excited about the relationship.

Saying that “the one” had finally come, and “god had answered her wishes”, and seemed incredibly eager about the relationship thinking that “I was the one in the plan”, all this time she knew my different religion, although we hadn’t really talked about the religious issues much in the first couple of months (dating advice says stay away from religion and politics discussion).

Then at some stage about a week ago she suddenly became very interested in finding out everything about my religion, and that I hadn’t been telling her enough (I didn’t want to seem like I was trying to convert her or anything), and should be more open about it. Until then she had some dream over the Easter weekend, and then suddenly thought I wasn’t the one in “gods plan” anymore.

OK then I don't think this is the typical "I can't marry interfaith" (which as I mentioned is my position). I think that she is confused about what she wants, and that she is using the dream - if she had it - as an excuse to slow things down/end them. It might have something to do with religion but I think there is more going on here. Sorry.

i wonder if i could find out what is really behind it?

somehow if there was some explainable reason it would be easier to know what I’m dealing with, and then either react accordingly, or move on knowing what it was.

In my mind the “different religion” doesn’t seem to be an adequate reason to end something that seems so incredible in all other respects.

However it is probably just something she can't verbalize, I know I normally simply rely on my intuition when dating, and so normally somehow know when something is not right instantly. I know I’m very selective with my intuition and she’s the first one that made it past the first date in over 2 years. maybe the same applies to her, and the dream isn’t a message from god, but her intuition talking to her something. At least that could explain how it could change so drastically suddenly.

i wonder what the root of the issue is. People often ask questions which they aren’t really interested in the answer, but say them because they are too shy to ask the questions that are really troubling them. I tried answering her questions about the religion, but it seemed to frustrate her as if I wasn’t answering what she was asking.

I can always dig out all the religious texts explaining all the prophecies etc, but i doubt that’d achieve anything. The same applies with once she said that she thought Baha’is couldn’t marry interfaith (as she misinterpreted some text) but they can, I also have authentic text stating this. So if I wanted I could send her an email with Baha’i texts addressing all the questions that she seemed troubled with. But then I am not sure if this would be productive or counter productive.

Anyway, we have our flights booked for a holiday at the start of may, and decided to take it anyway as we already paid for it. So maybe if she’s unsure I can leave a lot of space for the next couple of weeks, and stay friendly. Then on the Dublin trip we will be together a lot, and I can see if there are any sparks, and hopefully start something slowly from there.

I think how I handle the next two weeks will probably drastically change the chances of anything happening on our Dublin holiday.

And if nothing comes out of the Dublin trip then afterwards I might consider saying to her that I care for her too much to be around her all the time as friends, and want to know if there is the smallest chance of something working out, and if there is I will be happy to take it slow in a relationship, otherwise I need to start to break the friendship and move on.

the funny thing is when i saw her on Sunday, her body language showed that she was still really into me, flirting a lot, and that she really wants to be with me. but there is obviously something that is stopping her(probably related to spirituality). i just wish she'd let me know exactly what that is.

a small sign of hope:

she happened to be at the salsa dance place this evening, so we ended out dancing most of the night. she was flirtations with her looks, and with the dancing (even though that's how she is, a bit wild) but she was very closed with her body language, and i knew haling her hand would be out of the question. i felt like showing her some affection, and put my arm around her and stroked her ear at the end, she seemed to be enjoying it for a while, then suddenly freaked out, and then was closed with her body language again. we ended the night with a very long hug.

it's hard to know how to play it in this sort of limbo state, not exactly sure what the relationship status is, if we are in totally broken up without a chance, or if we are in taking it incredibly slow with potential. she's not into playing games, so it's probably not good to do the silent act, especially as i seem to have a tiny thread to hold on to (unless she's giving me false hope) so it's probably good to make some sort of contact, but not the usual daily message/call that we had in the past.

in the past i had always called her on Wednesdays to make plans for the weekend, maybe i should leave it this week and see if she calls, and if she doesn't I’ll message her on Thursday.

how is the best way to handle the affection at this stage? I’m not going to try anything drastic, and want to keep it low key, is it better to attempt some very light kino, a bit to show that we are not suddenly into the dreaded friend zone? or leave her extra space and not do anything?

There is some mental barrier in her head stopping us being together, if I could address that then it’d help the chances a lot.

I’m walking on eggshells here, i think in her mind we are officially broken up, but i can see by her looks she still has a lot of feelings, and we seem to be very flirtatious in our eyes, so i want to try to keep it as having some hint of having some relationship potential. i wonder if my actions could drive her away a bit, or how to do my actions to optimize possibilities of building something. there is obviously some barrier (possibly spiritually related) stopping her, but with building a close emotional relationship, and building on the flirting, it'd improve the chances of talking openly about these issues and hopefully resolving the barrier at a later stage.

thanks for your responces. all advice is welcome as i really need to play this time right if i want to hold on to the last shread of hope for us to work it out.

Strange.

Is it possible that she didn't know that you were a different religion at first? How long were you dating before she suddenly decided that "God's plan" had shifted?

It looks to me like she may have not understood that your faith is actually a different religion, perhaps she thought it was a subset of Christianity, like Catholicism and Protestantism.

In either case I think you have an uphill battle here. If she doesn't feel comfortable with other religions then it is unlikely that she is going to take you back, regardless of how spectacular you may have felt the relationship was. It's possible that she will reconsider, and I would certainly at least discuss the matter with her in a calm and rational way, but I would be surprised if she had a change of heart.

Strange.

Is it possible that she didn't know that you were a different religion at first? How long were you dating before she suddenly decided that "God's plan" had shifted?

It looks to me like she may have not understood that your faith is actually a different religion, perhaps she thought it was a subset of Christianity, like Catholicism and Protestantism.

In either case I think you have an uphill battle here. If she doesn't feel comfortable with other religions then it is unlikely that she is going to take you back, regardless of how spectacular you may have felt the relationship was. It's possible that she will reconsider, and I would certainly at least discuss the matter with her in a calm and rational way, but I would be surprised if she had a change of heart.

I told her about my faith after a week and a half of dating; she didn’t know anything about it. Then we dated for about 2 months, in which she didn’t ask much about details, but knew that it was a different faith. If it was so important to her I would have expected her to ask more about it over those two months.

I think it is when she realized that it is based on a totally different revelation, based on a new manifestation of god for this age. That she started having more problems. And how Christ can’t have returned yet as some of other prophecies in the bible are apparently not completed yet. Some of the prophecies are so cryptic that it’s hard to understand and could be interpreted in many ways, and also it doesn’t say how long after the return of Christ these things will happen, everything in this world takes time. And there are only two options, that he must either be the fulfillment of these prophecies or work of “the devil”.

Well I know it can’t be that, it’s all totally positive, one of the most positive messages about oneness of humanity, unity of mankind, racial harmony, equality of men and woman, tolerance, compassion, love, justice, humility, sacrifice, trustworthiness, dedication to the well-being of others etc.

Yes, I think it’s an uphill battle, I can see she is really into me, but there suddenly seems to be a big wall there.

Maybe after years of being friends she’ll become more accepting of the incredibly positive message and might get over this problem. But then that means that I’ll slip into the “friend zone” or be just another one of her many admirers, which doesn’t sound very healthy to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man must spiritually perceive that religion has been intended by God to be the means of grace, the source of life and cause of agreement. If it becomes the cause of discord, enmity and hatred, it is better that man should be without it."

(Abdu'l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace)

I still am seeing where you believe your religious beliefs are somehow superior to hers and that she should be able to accept yours. I wouldn't go down that path if I were you. Not because it is "not true" but because she might find that tone or suggestion disrespectful to her beliefs. And you presume that someone would want to embrace your religion over their own because it is "better" or "more positive." In my experience it doesn't work that way - she is who she is religiously, she is an adult who made that choice and it's not for you to try to convince her otherwise or to convince her that there's really no difference and if there is the only difference is positive.

In the best possible light to her, maybe she thought she could do this and then realized the differences were too vast. I would respect her decision and next time maybe have the "religion" discussion very early on since (I may be wrong) your religion is a minority religion as compared to Judeo-Christian.

I still am seeing where you believe your religious beliefs are somehow superior to hers and that she should be able to accept yours. I wouldn't go down that path if I were you. Not because it is "not true" but because she might find that tone or suggestion disrespectful to her beliefs. And you presume that someone would want to embrace your religion over their own because it is "better" or "more positive." In my experience it doesn't work that way - she is who she is religiously, she is an adult who made that choice and it's not for you to try to convince her otherwise or to convince her that there's really no difference and if there is the only difference is positive.

I never intended to imply that I expected her to change to my religion. I DO NOT. I simply want her to respect my different beliefs and accept me for having those beliefs, in no wise adopt them herself. everyones beliefs is their own choice. So when I said “Maybe after years of being friends she’ll become more accepting ” I meant that I hoped that over time she would see that my faith has a very positive influence in my personal life and so isn’t such a bad thing for me. This is a totally separate issue then what she personally follows.

I see her connection to the light of god through jesus is very positive and don't want to disrupt that, only support her.

For an inter-faith relationship I think it’s important for each individual to respect and accept the other one for their beliefs.

thereforeeee I would take all effort to try to understand what’s important for my partner, even if I don’t agree with it. I think it’s good for everyone to do that, even if they don’t agree with the beliefs.

what ever happens, i think I’ll just trust in the will of god.

her beliefs are her beliefs, and it is up to her (or god) if/when she’ll be comfortable with mine.

I abide by the will of god.

In a way I guess that also makes it easier to stay friends and in close contact while staying healthy and independent, while getting over the emotional bond of the relationship we had.

I don’t believe in totally handing everything over to “fate” as fate doesn’t do anything if you just sit on the couch. So I’ll stay positive, and keep positive energy in the friendship. While continuing to live a full balanced life.

In any case, this has been a fantastic learning experience, giving me a great opportunity to reflect on my beliefs, and ensure I’m living them to the fullest. And also a great chance to learn a lot more about Christianity.

I guess the future will tell….

• 2 weeks later...

This guy above me must be well paid!

Honestly, do you really want to be with someone who would judge you in a way that Christ never intended or expressed in all his teachings? Christ said to love EVERYONE - not just the Jews (as he was one) or the people similar to himself. Love your fellow human beings because they are ALL from God. The fact that she somehow views this as meaning 'love all men who happen to worship in the same manner as you' is beyond absurd.

Christ never said, either, that you must believe he died for your sins in order to be forgiven for them. Christ never said a lot of things that Christians view as chapter and verse. The bible also has very little to say about hell, but that doesn't stop people from condemning you to it.

I love Christ as a teacher but, man, Christians really need to understand that the world existed for quite a few years before their religion ever did - and God wasn't smiting dinosaurs because they'd failed in their proper supplications on Easter Sunday!

She's shallow, she's narrow minded and she doesn't give a rip about your feelings. You're much much better off, no matter how beautiful she is. Just pray that she doesn't end up with one of the heartless marriages that I see so many Christians bundling themselves into for whatever damn reason.

As a personal note, I found many of the posts in this thread to be both judgemental and insulting - mine is only the latest!

Thanks for your reply LPD.

Honestly, do you really want to be with someone who would judge you in a way that Christ never intended or expressed in all his teachings? Christ said to love EVERYONE - not just the Jews (as he was one) or the people similar to himself. Love your fellow human beings because they are ALL from God. The fact that she somehow views this as meaning 'love all men who happen to worship in the same manner as you' is beyond absurd.

I agree, I don’t think Christ intended people to judge other people (e.g. Luke 6:41).

I can’t actually see where it specifically states in the bible that you can’t date non-Christians. Just saying that people shouldn’t be “unequally yoked” (Corinthians 6:14)

Sure, I’m not a Christian, so does that mean that I’m “unequally yoked”? I understand and follow guidence in Christianity, but I also have so much more on top of that from the revelation in my faith. So what about someone that is spiritual but doesn’t follow the exact interpretation of someone else? Does that make them “unyoked”?

It is such a pity there is this different religion issue, because we seemed to match so well in every other respect, having a lot of chemistry, matching personalities, similar hobbies and interests etc.

I’m starting to agree, maybe she is a bit too closed minded for me.

I believe in independent investigation of truth.

For truth can stand up to reason and investigation, so looking at all sides of the story will only re-affirm that what you have is truth. While if there is a group that forces people not to read anything else, and only follow what your parents (and their parents) believed then how do you really know if it is right? All it does is closes peoples eyes, making them narrow minded, as they can only see their own perspective.

She said that she has found the right one, and so doesn’t see the need to look at anything else. That’s cool as I don’t want to change her from being a good Christian, I just wish she was more open minded about accepting other people from different faiths.

I think she also previously had a bad experience with someone that was a group/cult, that wasn’t allowed to leave, and could be physically punished if they tried to exit. Hence the person wasn’t able to leave. She might transfer some of the feelings from the past experience on to me.

Although this is the exact opposite, as that is closed mindedness forcing people to stay, where my faith is all about independent investigation of truth. I could leave at any moment I wanted if I wanted. But then why would I switch to Christianity? My faith encompasses all the teachings of Christianity, and adds much much more on top of it, having so many pearls of wisdom that helps live a positive life. Then Christianity has “Jesus died for your sins”, although I believe you still need to work on being a good person. I would change in a hart beat if I believed Christianity was better for me, but I don’t. So why would I change faith just because someone is too closed minded to accept someone in another faith? That’s not the right reason for such a big change.

It’s highlighting her closed mindedness, that she wouldn’t accept someone that doesn’t think like her. And if she’s that closed minded, then she isn’t right for me and I deserve someone that is open minded, that is free to talk about all different beliefs, thoughts and philosophies with anyone they encounter, someone un-judgmental, forgiving and accepting.

Christ never said, either, that you must believe he died for your sins in order to be forgiven for them. Christ never said a lot of things that Christians view as chapter and verse. The bible also has very little to say about hell, but that doesn't stop people from condemning you to it.

Do you have some indicators where I could look this up?

I constantly get the line “Christ died for our sins, and if you follow him you’ll be saved” and it seems like the WHOLE of Christianity is shrunk down to that one line.

This is taken to the extreme that some people think they can do whatever they want and will be ok because they are a Christian, while someone else that is perfect in every way but not Christian must burn in hell.

In a way I think this is a very limiting to Christianity, as the message is much more then that. With a lot about how you need to strive every day to be a better person. Limiting Christianity down to nothing more then that line takes out so much from it.

She's shallow, she's narrow minded and she doesn't give a rip about your feelings. You're much much better off, no matter how beautiful she is. Just pray that she doesn't end up with one of the heartless marriages that I see so many Christians bundling themselves into for whatever damn reason.

Yep, I agree, I think it’s all over now.

I wonder if she knows what she’s throwing away.

BTW, for people eager about what “unequally yoked” means, it’s currently being discussed in an interesting thread about all sorts of aspects of religion.

As he was dying on the cross, Christ is reported as saying (at least in MY Bible) either "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew and Mark) "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit" (Luke 23:46) and "It is finished" (John 19:30)

Jesus says a lot of things after he's ressurrected... He says "thou has seen me, thou has believed: blessed are they that have not seen, yet have believed" (John 21:29), "That repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem" (Luke 24:47) and "Go ye thereforeeee, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world" (Matthew 28: 19-20).

The closest to the effect I've heard so often is in Mark, where while preaching at the mount Jesus says "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16: 15-18 ). This is certainly close to the mark (pun not intended). It says nothing about believing that Christ died for your sins, though it does demand a baptism as well as 'belief'. Baptism can be quite a few things other than the water ceremony perscribed by certain divisions of the Christian church and belief can be interpreted in quite a few ways - Christ says quite a lot about having him in your heart to forswear against false Christs and his parables, just generally speaking, are DEEP with meaning.

No, Christ doesn't say anything about dying for our sins. He does want you to believe in him and I happen to. The establishment of the Christian church, on the other hand...

I also believe that Christ was ressurected, though not necessarily in a literal sense... Few men have 'lived' so long and affected so many as Jesus Christ... Doubtless, he'd be disapointed in a lot of it but confident in the outcome. This is my interpretation, in any event.

Now the Bible does speak of Hell (though entirely in the New Testament and not a lick in the Old), and Christ refers often to the just being swept into heaven while the wicked go to... well, wherever, but he is not specific as to what defines one side or the other save for that believing in a false Christ (could be interpreted MANY ways) or living wickedly and without repentence.

As an aside, Blake wrote that Jesus was the devil and messiah at the same time... If you ever read "Proverbs of the Devil" and "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" you'll be surprised and stimulated in quite a few unexpected ways.

That's enough blasphemy for today!

I don't judge anyone's religious beliefs as long as they don't believe in abuse or torture or the like. I would not date someone who was not of my religion because I wouldn't marry someone outside of my religion - based on my religious prohibition against such a marriage and mostly based on wanting a spouse where we share our religious beliefs in common and also the related traditional and cultural beliefs that are part of my religion. That has nothing to do with judging someone's religion just because I wouldn't date or marry that person. That's like saying you're judging someone for not wanting children just because you wouldn't marry someone who didn't want children.

Then at some stage about a week ago she suddenly became very interested in finding out everything about my religion, and that I hadn’t been telling her enough (I didn’t want to seem like I was trying to convert her or anything), and should be more open about it. Until then she had some dream over the Easter weekend, and then suddenly thought I wasn’t the one in “gods plan” anymore.

I might have missed something here, but is it possible that there is an outside influence on her regarding your relationship? The reason I ask is because I went through something similar when I was younger.

Hey Karhu- has there been any developments since you wrote last?

Yes, there have been some developments.

As I previously said, we had planned a 6 day holiday to Dublin while we were going out. We had only bought tickets but had not arranged the details of the trip.

Then we had the breakup, which was 2 weeks before the Dublin trip. Following that she was slow in returning phone calls, and we only talked a few times over those two weeks. She had promised to visit one night but never showed up (it would have been polite to at least SMS that she wasn’t coming).

I didn’t want to hassle her trying to get in contact with her, but wanted to know what was happening about the Dublin trip which was now a few days off.

I was originally thinking it’d be good to go as purely plutonic friends. We should be mature enough to still be friends. Going as friends would also provide an opportunity to talk, and get over this communication barrier that has been imposed, making it almost impossible to try to sort out misunderstandings.

I hadn’t heard from her and I wasn’t sure if she wanted to go or not, but decided I would go anyway if she went or not. I would be happy to go our separate ways in Ireland, or if she doesn’t want to go on the trip at all, then I would take a holiday anyway as I had organized time off work, and a holiday by myself would be great to clear the mind.

Anyway, finally 2 days before the scheduled departure she returned one of my calls, and said that she didn’t think it would be a good idea that we took the holiday together, and that she wanted to change the name on my ticket and go with a friend.

I didn’t want to kick up a fuss so I let her take the tickets, I can always organize a holiday for myself another time.

We also had a brief conversation about the religious topic, she said something like “you’ve made your choice” in a tone that everything is decided and finalized. I’m not quite sure what she meant by my “choice”. It was her choice to break up the relationship. What choice have I made?

Could the “choice be that I didn’t instantly change my religion because I met someone who couldn’t accept my religion? An expectation like that would be shallow. I believe in independent investigation in truth, not tied to one belief, but searching everywhere with open eyes for the truth.

Or could there be another “choice” that she is referring to?

Anyway, that was the last time I talked to her, nearly a fortnight ago.

I guess she needs some space for a while. I wonder if she’ll get in contact with me sometime.

In the meantime I decided to get active in life, been doing about 8hrs of dance class a week, dinner parties with friends, work, hobbies, jogging, games nights, swimming, sauna, etc.

I don't judge anyone's religious beliefs as long as they don't believe in abuse or torture or the like. I would not date someone who was not of my religion because I wouldn't marry someone outside of my religion - based on my religious prohibition against such a marriage and mostly based on wanting a spouse where we share our religious beliefs in common and also the related traditional and cultural beliefs that are part of my religion. That has nothing to do with judging someone's religion just because I wouldn't date or marry that person. That's like saying you're judging someone for not wanting children just because you wouldn't marry someone who didn't want children.

If religion was such a big issue then why didn’t she say anything about it a few months ago?

She knew my religion was different but didn’t show much interest in perusing the discussion. Never asking any questions, and whenever religions topics would come up she’d change it to talking about Jesus, I’m open minded and went with her conversation, so we mainly ended out talking about her faith, and not showing any interest in finding out more about my faith that she knew little about.

If it was really such a big deal then I would have expected something a bit earlier.

At the very end she suddenly blamed me for not being open enough about it (and all the details from my previous relation), but she had never once asked a question, and never showed any interest when the conversation went in that direction, so I didn’t push it. I am open and honest about everything, and if someone shows interest I’m willing to tell them everything. But if there is no interest I won’t force something down some ones throat.

BTW the original teachings of Christ doesn’t say that you can’t have interfaith relations. It is only some sects of Christianity. I believe the differences between the sects are man-made interpretations of the same message, dogmatic rituals, customs and traditions have built up over the years, clouding the original message. Since these interpretations are man-made, then I don’t put that much weight in these rituals. I don’t think Jesus would have wanted the Catholics and the Protestants to kill each other. And I don’t think Jesus would have wanted all these sects, and I don’t think he would have wanted the prohibition of relationships between people that follow slightly different interpretations of the message.

I might have missed something here, but is it possible that there is an outside influence on her regarding your relationship? The reason I ask is because I went through something similar when I was younger.

I have considered that.

She seems very honest and truthful, and I wouldn’t expect her to be hiding something behind my back.

And if she was untruthful then I wouldn’t want to be involved with her.

Although it is interesting that she was originally planning a week long trip to Albania at the end of may with a group from her church.

Then when things were going really well with us she suddenly felt really strongly about not going on the trip anymore. Although I encouraged her to still go on the trip as it’s always good to travel and one week apart in a relationship isn’t the end of the world. But she still said that she had decided not to go.

Then when we were breaking up she said that she had decided to go on the trip to Albania anyway.

Just a thought that came to my mind, I’m just curious, but could there be some guy that she’s interested in that is going on this trip to Albania?

The fact that she encouraged you to give up the ticket you'd both had, strictly for her benefit, tells you all you need to know (though you should know it all ready). She ain't into it. She ain't into you. She's into her. Sorry. She's not quite so special as either one of your believe. She's a princess - ya give 'em what they want or you go to the curb. You didn't give. Good for you. She'll find someone who will.

But you know this... She must be some looker! Seriously, this girl is ALL trouble and NO fun. Wish her the best, forget she's alive and go after a girl who won't treat you like an accessory.

And allow me to elaborate on princess - when I say that word, I mean that she believes that the world will be just so or not worth the bother. You don't want to be involved with that.

TRUST ME.

Archived