im so confused!!

probafterprob

I met this girl and we started to become real good friends, to the point where she calls me best friend, even though she has lots of best friends. I always help her with problems that she doesn't trust anyone else with knowing.She says she loves me and has a boyfriend. I like her a lot and the one thing that really confuses me is she says she loves me more then her boyfriend. I really like her and I've tried to move on but i cant, what should i do?? and is it possible that shes just messing with me with the i love you stuff??

Does she tell you she loves you in a jokily way as well?

Maybe you should sit down with her and tell her exactly how you feel...but you need to be sure that you can handle whatever the reaction might be!

It may all go in your favour, but then it could possibly turn out that she just means it in a friendly way and wants it to stay that way. You need to be sure that you could handle her knowing the truth and still be able to remain friends after if this is the case. But there is also the fact in her not being able to handle the situation herself but you will be forever wondering if you dont do something about it!!

I dont know why she would say she loves you more than her boyfriend though if she loves him at all. Are they happy together or do they have many problems. However she seems to hold more trust in you than she does her bf by what you was saying about her being able to tell you things she cnt tell others.

Well if she is saying it like that then personally i would take it as she likes you. However i dont want to get your hopes up. I do think you need to tell her how you feel though because otherwise you will never know and might possibly regret it. At the end of the day i know if she says she dnt feel the same way you will feel hurt but even though you dont want to be without her, you can learn to do so and move on, though it will take time. But what have you got to loose?? If she is a true friend like you both think of each other no matter what the result you can work through it.

Go find out how she feels.....good luck x

Archived