how to get a girlfriend

notgonnasay

please hepl me for the past several years i been trying to ask out girls left and right but it doesn't seem to work. i counted the times that they all said no. the # of girls i have ask out is 540 my goal is 1000 girls then after that i having a big party. my question is why is all the girls said no to me and half of them, i know them.so tell me what am i doing wrong.

ahhh welcome to the club my friend..welcome to the club, i lack skills also but u learn as u go.. Several people on this board will answer your questions lol

Personally i think maybe u are doing everything wrong, find a reason to talk to a girl..ill be honest from my experience cold approaches do not work.

please hepl me for the past several years i been trying to ask out girls left and right but it doesn't seem to work. i counted the times that they all said no. the # of girls i have ask out is 540 my goal is 1000 girls then after that i having a big party. my question is why is all the girls said no to me and half of them, i know them.so tell me what am i doing wrong.

Why girl say no.....

It doesn't mean NO

It means they need more time.

Learn to dress up yourself more

Cute ur beard and trim your hair.

If possible, work out in gyms.

Some girls are really bad......

so U have to find a good girl.

I admire your ability to approach women and ask them out.As someone said the ''cold approach ''rarely works.Before approaching a woman try to look for some signs that she may be interested:smiling at you or staring.Perhaps you are only asking out extremely attractive women and you might have to lower your standards I don't know,but you can take some comfort in the fact that you are at least TRYING and I think you will eventually meet someone.

If you've gotten shot down by that many girls, you must be giving off some seriously desperate or insincere vibes. I'm sorry, but I can't think of any other reason no one is accepting your invitation to go out.

Yeah, maybe you are doing something that says "Hey, I know you'll say no, but let's ask anyway to meet my quota."

If you are genuine in each case and aren't doing anything severely strange, then maybe something else is wrong.

You are way better than me though. At least you try and ask. I just assume I'll get a no and spare myself the whole ordeal, so I got respect for ya.

You are way better than me though. At least you try and ask. I just assume I'll get a no and spare myself the whole ordeal, so I got respect for ya.

I wouldn't say he's doing better, he's just taking an extremely opposite approach. Sounds like both of you are ending up with the same results. So maybe there's a middle ground that should be considered, instead?

How old are you? Wow 540 and your goal is 1000? How do you keep track of that cause thats a pretty big number. Are you asking just anyone girl for the sake of getting a girlfriend or do you sincerely like those 540 girls? Maybe thats the problem if you don't sincerely like them and ask any girl arbitrarily then probably they could see through that and say no.

But on a side note, its good you have persistence.

This sounds just like me, its not easy getting girls..It can be tough,..I always get no answers all the time..I still haven't had a gf yet but I am still trying

Why do you think they said no? Where did you meet these girls? What did you talk about with the girls? Did you flirt with the girls or did you compliment them? How long did you talk with each girl? There can be a thousand reasons why you have not been successful with your cold approaches. I know from first hand experience that cold approaches are difficult as hell. But the experience that you gain from cold approaches makes things a lot easier when you are doing warm approaches at a church or a party.

I heard of guys on other websites who have no success even though they have approached a thousand girls. One guy seemed to have no success because he dressed extremely poorly. Another guy had no success because his conversations with women seemed to be dull and banal.

find a girl that your interested in... and DONT ASK HER OUT.

get to know her. dont go in like a bull at a gate. just be yourself, and take it easy. dont be in a hurry. when you can comfortably consider her a friend.... then you can let her know that your interested in taking it further. if she declines, thats ok... cause you have a friend, and friends are worth more than gold.

this might have sounded a bit manipulative, but if you go into a friendship ready to treasure and value that friendship regardless if you get more out of it or not... then your motives are ok.

worst case... you end up with a bunch of awesome friends.

that was my point. if all your after from her is to get her as a girlfriend / sexual partner, then it is no wonder that rejections are occurring. girls actually like it when guys want to get to know them. I'm not suggesting anything deceptive or deceitful. Just a different approach that involves building some foundation work before trying to build on it. and as for it never working, you would be surprised how many girls work out that they don't get what they want from the "bad boys", and end up finding a "nice guy" that treats her as the most important person in his life...

each to their own.

Archived