What am I to do..

I know mine and my girlfriend was only together two weeks but I cant get over her...she broke up with me last Sunday and I just cant figure out what happen...she told me she liked me since Jan 2nd(the day we met.) and I asked her out on March 8th...she was going so crazy when I asked her out calling all her friends and all this...and Sunday Morning she seem good me and her was plaing on going to the movies today(March 31st) the she had to get off the phone..her friend called me 30 mins later saying "Alexus wants to break up with you and dont call her about it" so thinking her friend is just joking I call her and she says "did she or did she not tell you not to call and ask about it" then she hangs the phone up...I been sad ever since...

wat can I do to get over her..

Well try to remember you want to "get over' what you "hoped and thought could be" and to separate that from "getting over" what it actually turned out to be.. because she is obviously not emotionally healthy or respectful.. it was immature on her part to tell a friend to call you, and then to hang up on you when you called to ask for an explanation.. that is HER problem, do NOT take it personally.

So make sure that you are working on getting over the FACT that YOU are no longer interested in her because why would any self respecting guy want to be with a girl who would choose to behave in this manner.. thank god you didn't invest anymore of your time and energy into this relationship, be grateful that you found out early that she is immature, insensitive, and is no longer worthy of your attention..

me and her just talked on IM...she telling me it is on of my buisiness why she broke up with me she has her reasons... and all this and anyway she already got a new bf....lol none of my buisiness...to me I think I have a right to know....

She did tell you why she broke up. She got a new BF. Stay away from her. Let her fall on her face while you move on. Just remember how you're feeling right now and be sure to never treat someone else the way she treated you.

She did tell you why she broke up. She got a new BF. Stay away from her. Let her fall on her face while you move on. Just remember how you're feeling right now and be sure to never treat someone else the way she treated you.

they started going out after she broke up with me....as far as I know...because her new bf has been out of town for awhile and he got back 4 days after she broke up with me...no one knew he was coming back til like that day cause he was suppose to stay gone til next month on this little job court thing he is doing...so yea I dont think she knew he was coming back..

Archived