i feel like a baboon, with the swallan red bums

i know this is going to sound really weird, but i really need ur help as i have no idea what is happening to me, and the doctors are closed... but what is happening is, my privates have swallan shut.... i was using a tampon about two days ago, and it got stuck inside me, and so i pulled it and it felt alittle different, and so i checked it out and i was really swallan, and sore. i called my doctor and they said that they didnt know what it was. and then just then, i tried to do number two, and that is swallan shut too.... can someone tell me what to do, or what it is.....

please please please i beg u help me

Forget the regular doctors- you need to get yourself to a hosptial ASAP. They are always open to see patients.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you what it is- but it sounds serious. Don't wait.

i called my doctor and they said that they didnt know what it was.

You need to get a new doctor if that's all they did when you called. They should have advised you to either come in for an emergency visit or go to the hospital.

Please get help medical quickly. I hope you feel better soon,

BellaDonna

you guys are really freaking me out.... it cant be that seriouse can it.... ive had something similar before and i was put into sergery. but mum is convinced that its hemorrhoids, and when shes convinced she wont listen to anything else....

its been like this for a few days, just not this bad.

besides getting medical help what can i do? what can it be?

Your mom is clearly not a doctor. Hemorrhoids would not cause your vagina to swell shut. It sounds like it is some kind of infection or allergic reaction.

And if this is preventing you from going to the bathroom- it sounds even more dangerous.

We do not mean to scare you- but this has the potential to be serious. You are better safe than sorry. No one on an interent discussion forum is going to be able to help you.

besides getting medical help what can i do? what can it be?

Nothing. You need to see a doctor and get a real diagnosis.

If I were you, I'd start getting ready to leave for the hosptial. If your mom insists on falsely disgnosing you with hemorrhoids then it's time to call a friend who will take you seriously.

You definitely need to see a dr. asap.

Hemorroids would not affect your vagina, they are due to forceful defecation. So it means, that when someone is constipated and attempts defecation, they perform what is called a valsalva maneuver, and put pressure on the veins in the rectum, causing them to enlarge, and thereforeeee a hemorroid is formed.

What you have is different and requires immediate medical attention.

Do you have any of these symptoms:

fever & chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, muscle aches, etc. Be sure to tell your dr if you do.

I don't know what you have, we cannot tell you that here, but since you used a tampon, in the future be sure to change it often, as it can cause toxic shock syndrome.

Please see a doc asap.

Hugs, Rose

You need to get yourself to ER immediately. This sounds like an alergic reaction or an infection. Swollen shut vagina is "NOT" a normal thing and it is "NOT" a symptom of hemroids.

Bella Donna is right... you shouldn't be on the net looking for answers, you need a medical proffessional to check you out. Immediately.

It doesn't matter that you had been drinking.... go get this checked out NOW.

my mum just thinks its hemroords so wont take me

Well honey who cares what your mom thinks SHE IS PLAIN WRONG!

It's your body and you need to be responsible. The fact you've been drinking is not something people at emergency never saw before.

When they ask you questions you need to say to them you've been drinking.

Go to emergency like NOW. Ask a good friend to take you!

You're 19 and old enough to get yourself in to see a doctor without your mothers consent, This could be something really serious and could cause many many problems if you don't have it checked out ASAP,I really hope you are calling a friend to take you or calling an ambulance to take you. But yo ureally need to be seen.

I hope you are heeding everyone's advice here. GO TO THE DR. or E.R.!

Mother's are not usually physicians, and cannot diagnose such a thing. You could have some sort of infection which has not yet caused a fever...but could be working it's way into your bloodstream.

Your health is worth it!

Any infection down there can be serious, and the longer you wait, the more it can spread. My mother had a similar problem a few years ago, and when I finally dragged her to a hospital, it had spread to her bloodstream.

She was hospitalized for weeks.

I don't mean to be alarmist, but you need to see a doctor today.

thank you for all your support. i went and saw a doctor, and he wasnt sure, it was a different doctor to the last one i saw, and he has given me some tablets to take, but doesnt know what has started it. he said if it gets worse to come back.

the thing is, i cant do number two's, and i cant remember the last time i did!!!!

You need to see a gyno. someone who specializes in female problems.

Getting an answer of..."I dunno..." is NOT satifactory. You want to know what this is.... and how you got it... so you don't get it again.

In the meantime.... have you tried a "SITZ" bath...it may relieve some of the swelling.

or.... try sitting in a warm bath. Mix in the bath water about a cup of baking soda...it will help sooth and alleviate some of the swelling. Baking soda helps with the PH level of your skin and will sooth it.

Also.... try a gentle... laxitive for your Number 2 problems. Gentle.... mind you. Being bound up is "NOT" a good thing and will put more pressure on your pelvic floor muscles. Something you don't need. Try bathing before going number 2.... to relax... and then bathe after to soothe the area.

ok give u an update, my doctor have sents swabs off for testing, and told me to call him tomorrow. the thing is, i know this is going to sound really weird, and im sorry, but my anus is tighter than my pinky, and is hard and painful if i attempt to go to the bathroom, i have found a lumb at the top, like if u stick ur finger in the vagina, and at the top wall there is this growth about the size of a large roung grape just sitting there, its hard and is not moving....

any other surgestings as to what it might be?

Archived