Why being 18 blows

Blackhawk2009

Ok ill make this short, being 18 blows.

I have come to find that being 18 isnt really all that great and i am really starting to hate it. For one its not even legal for me to date anyone younger than me. Also no one older than me wants to date me, or at least so far lol. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that 18 deserves the name of ( Stage).

I mean for example im sort of talkin to this 15 yr old girl who is going to be 16 in june, i mean we are friends right now but if we ever started dating or what not, would it even be legal.

It just kind of sucks that now i want a g/f and its so hard to find one.

Input on this?

I'd love to be 18 again, too. If only we could get back lost years, like that.

I'd say it only gets worse as you get older, so enjoy your youth while you can. (Sorry if that sounded dreary, but it's mostly true.)

Not for many of us. I hated being a child, hated being a teenager. I LOVED getting older. Hate the aging skin thing though .

LOL - hang in there, you have a lot of fun, and some painful as well as victorious times ahead of you...

As far as dating a 15 year old, sure you can date her legally as far as I know but sexual activity may be legally frowned upon.

In the meantime, finish high school and go to college. Participate in as many extracurricular activities as you can as that will really broaden your social range and opportunities. Plus, I find that being busy also helps you budget your time better and get better grades (something that took me 5 semesters to learn)... Yeah, you'll probably drink, but don't be stupid; I read every year how on some campus some freshman dies from drinking too much...

Wow, where did that come from? Sorry for the long stream-of-consciousness post.....

I hated 18. I wasn't sure what I was doing, I was dating a loser and I was burnt out from partying. I'm much happier at age 20 and I can see that things are only going to get better. I'd say that I've grown more in the past 2 years than all my teen years combined.

Just try and enjoy the moment you're in. One day you'll be 60 and you'll be wishing you could be 18 again.

I hated 18. I wasn't sure what I was doing, I was dating a loser and I was burnt out from partying. I'm much happier at age 20 and I can see that things are only going to get better. I'd say that I've grown more in the past 2 years than all my teen years combined.

Just try and enjoy the moment you're in. One day you'll be 60 and you'll be wishing you could be 18 again.

hahah I know exactly what you mean, I didn't hate being 18, but yeah ...I'm at age 20 also, it's nice to have some knowledge behind me in the real world...yet at the same time, I'd already give up pretty much anything to go back to being a kid. Kids have no idea how "made" they have it...please enjoy, I'd love to stop working 2 jobs and school full time, back to when I used to only have to worry about what time to be home from dinner after going out with friends.

Eh, got off topic...yeah man, legally, it'll be a problem for a bit, but in time, she'll be able to date you, parents won't mind if you present yourself well.

I can agree with the whole 18 thing. I am 18, and you are right...it is kinda hard to find someone your age. Its a time for growing up, and figuring out what you wannna do. I love being 18, just because of the freedom, but you have to grow up. I don't wanna grow up yet. I'm just starting out...

Archived