How does someone do this?

Cooperstown

Initial topic

She said she had something to tell me that was bad. Read the above topic for the full story regarding how things were going. They were great, but that gives details etc. Well I'm going to preface this with she told me, and it's pretty bad, actually it's a down right crappy thing to do. I've seen her take the pill, I've asked if she was on the pill she said yes. The first time we had sex all the questions were asked and anwsered. The first time we used a condom, the subsequent times after we did not, probably 12-15 times. Today she came at me with I have HERPES...............gave me the story how she contracted it, everything. I'm at a loss for words, I asked her before we had sex the first time if she had anything, she said no. I obviously have to get tested, this is rediculous. How irresponsible can someone be. I just don't know how to take this, with her I took it like a man and said I am just as much at fault for not using a condom as she is. I didn't get mad because if this does work I want to make sure she feels comfortable telling me anything. That being said , thats a pretty MESSED UP THING TO DO!!!!! Any information anyone has on this would be appreciated, I plan on getting tested as soon as possible probably tomorrow. I just need some support cause this one really hurts.

You take it like a man. Go get tested.

I get the impression she just recently had an outbreak and thought to tell you; otherwise, she probably cheated on you. Either way, ask yourself if you want to be with a cheater or a liar. I think I know the answer.

Archived