At my college I help out and do tours of the campus during freshman orientations. I got my list of people I'd be taking around tomorrow and I saw one name and I did a double take, I couldn't believe it. It was my ex girlfriend. The one I've gone no contact on for a month now. What are the chances of that?

How the heck do I handle this?

who ended it?

if she did...then look sharp and basically ignore her.

if you did...then tell her hello and be casual with her, but stick to the script of the tour and move along afterwards...don't linger

I assume its a group tour thing like most universities, so there will be other people there that will work as a fine distraction.

good luck

who ended it?

if she did...then look sharp and basically ignore her.

if you did...then tell her hello and be casual with her, but stick to the script of the tour and move along afterwards...don't linger

I assume its a group tour thing like most universities, so there will be other people there that will work as a fine distraction.

good luck

She ended it.

I'm going to try and act as casual as possible. Hopefully there will be some loud person in the group that'll distract me, because there usually always is.

Ha that's funny, what are the odds. Can you switch her to a different group? Just a thought. If not, have fun. It might be fun to see her after all this time. Act normal. You may not even recognize her.

Nah, I tried. The groups are alphabetical and they don't want to mess with it.

OH...heres a thought...had a buddy of mine that was in a similar situation back in the day...here is what he did...

get some really REALLY hot girls on campus to randomly come up to you and say hi and hug on you when your giving the tour. have em say things like "can I see you again tonight?" and "call me!!" or "are we still on for saturday??" ...he had some girls he knew from one of the sorority houses do it, totally made his ex explode...cracked us all up

OH...heres a thought...had a buddy of mine that was in a similar situation back in the day...here is what he did...

get some really REALLY hot girls on campus to randomly come up to you and say hi and hug on you when your giving the tour. have em say things like "can I see you again tonight?" and "call me!!" or "are we still on for saturday??" ...he had some girls he knew from one of the sorority houses do it, totally made his ex explode...cracked us all up

Nice shallow thing to do.

Be professional, give the tour and treat her like she's just another incoming student.

Bwhaahahaha...I should have done that, but I'm too nice.

Anyways, the tour went good. My ex saw me in the auditorium with the other group of tour guides and smiled and waved. I could tell she was shocked when she got put in my group. We got into the groups and I just politely said hi and went on with the tour. I tried not to single her out and luckily I did have a few loud guys in the group to keep me occupied (like usual). I kept my cool, looked my best, and it went well.

It was actually kind of nice seeing her. She did look A LOT different. I noticed she had dyed her hair and lost quite a bit of weight. But I didn't break down and have a conversation with her like I feared I would. I was just polite like I was to any of the other people on the tour.

Archived