Two questions for you all

Again I can't sleep because I think too much about my problems with the guy I love. So here I am, reading the post you did looking for answers for my own stuff..

Q1: How do you deal with someone that is selfish?

Q2: After reading the "red flag" post, that is, very interresting.. my question is.. How do you deal with those? Confront the person? Dump him right away without leaving any notes? or.. something else?

How do you deal with a person that is selfish? You give them a taste of their own medicine. Whether it be holding back, to prove your point, or walking away and showing you love yourself more than being treated like that.

To answer the second. I think if you've been in a long(er) relationship, you should definitely confront the issues before just leaving. Unless, it's abuse. I don't think any kind of abuse should be tolerated.

find out what it is about them that is fulfilling your need and work on it within yourself

Again I can't sleep because I think too much about my problems with the guy I love. So here I am, reading the post you did looking for answers for my own stuff..

Q1: How do you deal with someone that is selfish?

Q2: After reading the "red flag" post, that is, very interresting.. my question is.. How do you deal with those? Confront the person? Dump him right away without leaving any notes? or.. something else?

Archived