Personal problem...

Hi, im 16 and I think i have a 'problem' with my uncircumsized penis. A few years ago my doctor said I should be able to retract my foreskin so that the head could come out. I couldnt do it then and I still cant do it now. Ive gotten close but it wont budge and it starts to hurt if I try too much. Theres 2 things im scared of because of this: my doctor said if i couldnt get it open then i might have to get a circumcision, and the other is sex. If i ever am faced with sex with someone i wouldnt know what to tell them because it would hurt alot for me because the penis is very sensitive on the inside.This is probably the reason why I didnt take things too far with my ex, I didnt want her to ask for sex because I wouldnt know what to do.

Does anyone have any advice from experience or other? Thanks.

I think you should go to the doctor and have him look at it. I know it can be uncomfortable and embarrasing, but hey, better to do this now, and get it over with, rather than a very painful and embarrassing sex experience a few years from now! The doctor is a professional, he will help you out.

good luck

Yes. I'm sorry to say, but this is most likely due to the fact that the foreskin was not retracted for a very long time, and it seems as if it sort of HEALED over itself...it is unhygienic. The good thing is that you are not in a whole lot of trouble...it can be fixed, and if not, you can get circumcised...either way, none of us are professionals here (well, we might be, but our advice is not in the professional realm)...so definitely go to a doctor and get a professional opinion!

Now I am simply speaking from inexperience, but what happens if you take a bath, soak for a while...does that help at ALL in any way? Does it get even a little bit easier?

Go back to the doctor - believe me, *HE* won't be embarrassed at all. And better him to sort it out than looking sadly at your insanely hot girlfriend and wishing you had sorted it out while you had the chance!!

It won't be as bad as you think, honest. And you're going to feel fantastic to have sorted it all out!

Good luck.

yeah go to the doctor go get it sorted otherwise it will be a continuous worry. Also I have a mate who had something similar to this and he had to become circumsized because sex really hurt him not that this is the same for u but he didn't get it looked at because he was embarrassed so put ur mind at rest.

Archived