Glancing at random females...

shy2cool

I'm trying to build my confidence up... I sometimes eat at this restaurant and there are seats right beside the window... anyway, I glance at the women that walk past that I find kinda cute or attractive, trying to get a response from them. Is this a bad thing to do? I don't stare, just glance, and maybe shyly look away if I get caught.

I'm trying to build my confidence up... I sometimes eat at this restaurant and there are seats right beside the window... anyway, I glance at the women that walk past that I find kinda cute or attractive, trying to get a response from them. Is this a bad thing to do? I don't stare, just glance, and maybe shyly look away if I get caught.

Umm...don't look away, keep looking at them, and smile. There's no such thing as getting caught. My friend had found this quote, "kiss with your eyes open, because even if you get caught, what can they say?" lol. Anyways, hold your *glance* and see if she keeps looking too, make her look away first, make her blush from you looking at her. Just make sure you're not glaring or making some scary face haha

Umm...don't look away, keep looking at them, and smile. There's no such thing as getting caught. My friend had found this quote, "kiss with your eyes open, because even if you get caught, what can they say?" lol. Anyways, hold your *glance* and see if she keeps looking too, make her look away first, make her blush from you looking at her.

This is good advice - in any setting, not just at one particular restaurant. Look, (it's likely that she'll look as well) DO NOT look away when she does look (let her do that) it's likely she'll look back once she has looked away. If she does, smile, if she smiles back say "Hi"

I do it a dozen times per day, but keep in mind that always looking may sometimes cause you to get fantasies about having relationships and that sort of things with some girl who you find superb - that can cause some depression if you don't get what you want after a few months staring around at them...so was my first times, LOL... Keep going, that is a good way to find someone, actually... I'm sure, there will be some moment when you spot someone the same time she spots you (rrrrrr, a great experience)

Eye contact is so key. Even I see that now.

You just sit there and look at someone. If they return your glance... ooh, words can't describe the feeling. It's like, "Yeah... that's right." lol

Now, if they DON'T return your gaze, then it sucks. But you can't let that get to you and have to keep trying with other girls. Still, my point is, I can see why eye contact is THE number one flirting tactic and sign people use!

Archived